I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

It means you're old and need glassesĀ  :ph34r:

Yeah, I have them on all the time. I laugh at some of my friends who struggle to see, then whip out a pair of spectacles.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.womansworld.com/posts/entertainment/my-wife-and-my-mother-in-law-166601

Ā 

After reading this, I am 44, I suppose i see the young women, but I still cant, even with the clues, see the old women.

My word, only after reading the necklace thing did I see the older woman. Until then I could not see her for love or money. Saw the younger woman straight away.

I feel old when I get up off the couch everyday but apparently I am young at 35.

'Duct tape' on Mango airplane wing actually aviation tape, airline says

Ā 

c2b445d0d59b46b991616bedeaf47891.png

Ā 

SOURCE

Ā 

Correct. BUT it's not DUCT tape. It is aluminium tape and it is an approved repair for certain things. In that instance, that cowling clamp may have been vibrating slightly and causing a noise so the technician would have put the tape on to stop the vibration.

'Duct tape' on Mango airplane wing actually aviation tape, airline says

Ā 

c2b445d0d59b46b991616bedeaf47891.png

Ā 

SOURCE

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Correct. BUT it's not DUCT tape. It is aluminium tape and it is an approved repair for certain things. In that instance, that cowling clamp may have been vibrating slightly and causing a noise so the technician would have put the tape on to stop the vibration.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I thought it was for aerodynamic testing

Ā 

another-track.jpg

Edited by Eddy Gordo

Also, in case of no bandage, can be used to hold makeshift dressing in place for a wound.

so:

Medical Tape

and a hot date with the wifeĀ  :ph34r: