• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

ja, wasnt it in PE? that was next level insane. wonder what happened with that driver/trucking company?

Anyone remember this accident? :cursing:

3Jdhd0f.gif

ah I just saw this, my bad... somehow I thought it was PE.

still, what was the outcome of that investigation? if any... lack of accountability is mos our national sport.

Pinetown Old Main Road / M13 intersection... 

ah I just saw this, my bad... somehow I thought it was PE.

still, what was the outcome of that investigation? if any... lack of accountability is mos our national sport.

As far as I can remember the driver was found guilty and locked up.  Mozambican guy if I remember correctly.

ah ok, joh that's a hectic accident though! wasnt the trucking company also liable for failing to maintain the truck, or something to that effect? 

As far as I can remember the driver was found guilty and locked up.  Mozambican guy if I remember correctly.

http://i.imgur.com/H0qKzxg.gif

That has happened to me before. Luckily I managed to sort of jump in front of my bike.Knocked my thigh quite badly but I got up and back on my bike so quickly and just rode off as I was so embarrassed. Got home only to realise my light had fallen off. Went back and it was no where to be seen.

http://i.imgur.com/qcn7NxN.gif

both scary and very sad

watched a interview between a WW2 naval veteran and a ex. Afghan  /wherever else they sent him vet, the naval vet said he could not swim, so the other vet asked if he was not scared if he could not swim while out at sea during war ... he answered that if you went down it did not matter and he would rather have gotten it over with quickly than to still suffer lost at sea.

ah ok, joh that's a hectic accident though! wasnt the trucking company also liable for failing to maintain the truck, or something to that effect? 

Can't remember what the outcome was on that.  I actually think they got off from that charge.