Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a deep brew, Bru

Add some choccies

And watch without distractions if you can, adventure.

Enjoy ????

Edited by 'Dale

AT about 8.45 .. he says going up the hill at 8k's an hour and feels cooked ....

I had to laugh,  8k's an hour like top speed for me up chappies. Never mind steeper and at altitude. Eina

Make a deep brew, Bru

Add some choccies

And watch without distractions if you can, adventure.

Enjoy

and you can add this one to your watch list. This has just gone to the top of my list of 'must do's'.

and you can add this one to your watch list. This has just gone to the top of my list of 'must do's'.

So many adventures, so little time.  :mellow:

So I’m standing in the cue outside outside FNB, they have these lovely cue twice regulations now, and I look at the lady behind me and do a double take, she has an open Savanah in her hand! Not zero, normal savanah lite. Why should she do that and where did she gets it ????

So I’m standing in the cue outside outside FNB, they have these lovely cue twice regulations now, and I look at the lady behind me and do a double take, she has an open Savanah in her hand! Not zero, normal savanah lite. Why should she do that and where did she gets it

Its a hologram

So many adventures, so little time.  :mellow:

There's always time. We all make our own excuses not to do awesome stuff.

I'm going to do this. I'll sell a kidney. Or a child. If I have to.

Edited by MTBeer

So I’m standing in the cue outside outside FNB, they have these lovely cue twice regulations now, and I look at the lady behind me and do a double take, she has an open Savanah in her hand! Not zero, normal savanah lite. Why should she do that and where did she gets it

every time I go to the bank I feel the need to drink alcohol. Although Savanah wouldn't be strong enough.

I think you need to see someone you may need some help.