Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys 

It's been years since I have been on a bike, very keen to start again - registered with this site only tonight - wish I knew about it sooner !

Looking forward to kilometers of fun - as tradition based on what I read on this thread - attached is a picture of my bike

post-109864-0-36920500-1489011342_thumb.jpg

Edited by WillemFolscher

Greetings from Fish Hoek CT.

I'm a unicyclist but recently re entered the cycling arena specifically MTB (XC) and ride a few times a week in the morning with mates. It's been 15 years since I was in the cycling market and you can imagine what I thought when I walked into a cycle outlet a few months back and flipped over a tag or 2 to glance at current pricing. Damn!

That said I am looking forward to rekindling my love of riding (2 wheels) and learning about all the technical stuff that just wasn't there "back in the day"

Andrew.

Greetings from Fish Hoek CT.

I'm a unicyclist but recently re entered the cycling arena specifically MTB (XC) and ride a few times a week in the morning with mates. It's been 15 years since I was in the cycling market and you can imagine what I thought when I walked into a cycle outlet a few months back and flipped over a tag or 2 to glance at current pricing. Damn!

That said I am looking forward to rekindling my love of riding (2 wheels) and learning about all the technical stuff that just wasn't there "back in the day"

Andrew.

Welcome.  There are one or two hubbers in Fishhoek.  Enjoy.

Hahahaha! Howzeeeeet NOOB! Did someone find you or did you finally give up playing hide and seek....?  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :whistling:

(Welcome back!)

Put back on 32kg of the 36kg I lost on the bike so bought one today - It is carbon everything  - Is R9K a good price for a 9.5kg bike?

Welcome. Where in the Netherlands do you stay?

In the neighborhood of Utrecht. So a slot of nice tracks nearby

Sent from my eMAX mini using Tapatalk

Hi All

I am fairly new to the MTB thing... used to ride years ago when I was in school and then lost interest, just started again, and really enjoying it.. I currently ride a Scott Spark 950 and I am based on in the west of Johannesburg, Constantia

Hi All

I am fairly new to the MTB thing... used to ride years ago when I was in school and then lost interest, just started again, and really enjoying it.. I currently ride a Scott Spark 950 and I am based on in the west of Johannesburg, Constantia

Hi

After being away ffom the hub so long, it feeld like i have to introduce myself again.

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk