Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Downpour! I messed around a little the other day and tried to take a picture that would show the very welcome and seriously hard rain we had in Cape Town. This is the street outside my house. I liked these two shots the best because of the watercolour paint effect. I took them through the windscreen of the Landy. One with and one without wipers going. I like the effect and will definitely try some more of the same.

post-17716-0-81456100-1531835850_thumb.jpg

post-17716-0-91774100-1531835865_thumb.jpg

common Warthog - show us more pics of the lake !!!!

I trust we'll see more of your safari pictures as well Slowbee. :)

Warthogs' Victoria Falls picture above reminded me of this one I took there a couple of years ago of a single guy from a religious group collecting water right on the very edge of the falls. Sorry for the dust spots on the camera sensor - by that time the poor camera has been through hell and high water, not to talk of half the dust from the Namib and the Kalahari.

post-17716-0-93613200-1532017312_thumb.jpg

Warthogs' Victoria Falls picture above reminded me of this one I took there a couple of years ago of a single guy from a religious group collecting water right on the very edge of the falls. Sorry for the dust spots on the camera sensor - by that time the poor camera has been through hell and high water, not to talk of half the dust from the Namib and the Kalahari.

DJ, my pic is of the Lumangwe Falls in Zambia. Not quite as big as Vic, but just as beautifully spectacular, [plus you can camp literally 50 metres away...

post-57300-0-54853300-1532103290_thumb.jpg