Dirt roadies !!!

banna

Helmet vs Helmut

Peloton vs Peleton

Brakes vs Breaks

Wear can I find an application too join the spelling police??

Are their still spelling police around hear. Hopefully knot!! ohmy.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wear can I find an application too join the spelling police??

Application denied ... That should be to not too

Hey, Sean!!! Today, on my road bike, I went for a nice easy ride, took in the sights, just delighted in the feel of the breeze on my face, the sun on my skin, the company of those I met out riding. Didn't look at how far or how fast I was going. Just enjoyed the moment.

Hey, Sean!!! Today, on my road bike, I went for a nice easy ride, took in the sights, just delighted in the feel of the breeze on my face, the sun on my skin, the company of those I met out riding. Didn't look at how far or how fast I was going. Just enjoyed the moment.

:lol:

I'm sure he'll be ecstatic for you, shall pass the message on. Just for you boytjie :thumbup:

Edited by danger dassie

I hate the "dirt roadies" they never stop to take in the view,**** hang on they hate me for getting in the way.I am also so much better at climbing a hill compared to a DH rebel but the little rubbish DH racer can whip my ass on the DH track!!

WHO CARES about all this crap,why can we not all just get along and enjoy our bikes,we all have strengths and above all we all want to enjoy our bikes.Grow up CHILDREN and lets all just enjoy ourselves??

:lol:

I'm sure he'll be ecstatic for you, shall pass the message on. Just for you boytjie :thumbup:

Till him till he apologises, I still wont buy a tread rag.

Fun is doing whatever you need to on a bike to put a smile on your face. That is training or being a fun rider who stops at all the stops and feeds on all the free goodies.

I think the Hub as a whole would do well to put their jealousy aside for people who excel in the sports and are able to buy/afford or be sponsored nice equipment. Post like "Your a chop if your bike costs more than", etc are just stupid.

Let everyone ride their bikes and have fun the way they want to so long as it does not cause others to be unsafe or feel insulted.

Fun is doing whatever you need to on a bike to put a smile on your face. That is training or being a fun rider who stops at all the stops and feeds on all the free goodies.

I think the Hub as a whole would do well to put their jealousy aside for people who excel in the sports and are able to buy/afford or be sponsored nice equipment. Post like "Your a chop if your bike costs more than", etc are just stupid.

Let everyone ride their bikes and have fun the way they want to so long as it does not cause others to be unsafe or feel insulted.

Not sure cyclists can do that :(

Runners run for fun, and the personal challenge, cyclists seem to have this "I have to beat my buddie" mentality

Runners run for fun, and the personal challenge, cyclists seem to have this "I have to beat my buddie" mentality

So true, and it's really getting on my tits, some call it healthy competitiveness, I reckon once people accept the multitude or limitation of their talents, they would actually enjoy their cycling.

Nonsense, any sport is centered around competiveness. If yo are not competing in sport whether you are 18 or 80 then you are missing out. Sport is about winning or at least giving it you rbest to win.

If you guys think sport is for fun, then I sure hope you didn't watch the Boks this morning and say, have fun guys, we will enjoy watching you have fun. Doesn't really matter who wins.

If you wanna sit in the bunch and have fun then go ride with an old granny bunch who will stop for tea with you.

i think Sean is getting pissed because he's getting a klap from the roadies he left to pursue the then unknown sport of mountain biking.

So true, and it's really getting on my tits, some call it healthy competitiveness, I reckon once people accept the multitude or limitation of their talents, they would actually enjoy their cycling.

There is your problem, you have tits. Looks like you gave up years ago if you have this attitude. You may as well roll over and die if you have given up on being competitive (even in your age group) and are suggesting others do the same. It is easy to be negative and try and pass it on to others. I have come across many people like you in life who are negative toward those who try be the best they can. Guys like you don't deserve to be called sportsman because all you see are limitationsstead of possibilities.

Are you by any chance over weight and getting on in age?

Nonsense, any sport is centered around competiveness. If yo are not competing in sport whether you are 18 or 80 then you are missing out. Sport is about winning or at least giving it you rbest to win.

If you guys think sport is for fun, then I sure hope you didn't watch the Boks this morning and say, have fun guys, we will enjoy watching you have fun. Doesn't really matter who wins.

If you wanna sit in the bunch and have fun then go ride with an old granny bunch who will stop for tea with you.

but is mountain biking a sport or an art?

but is mountain biking a sport or an art?

Ask Burry that one. I have been on a mountain bike 4 times and it was certainly not art. :)