Show us your pets

tunariaan

Rocky the rescue dog

Lovely dogs. Although I had a little run-in with one on my er...run about a year ago, so I'm a little wary of them! The guy has two of them which had been trained and I ran past his house while his wife was chatting to the neighbour. When she saw the gate was open she screamed, but it was a bit too late, they thought I was running to her and one of them gave me a nice chomp.... post-15215-0-19335000-1405590070_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We adopted a cat from the local SPCA on wed, an older tom. There were a lot of kittens available, but I'd rather get a bigger cat, much to the disgust of my youngest. He's a beauty, and he's big enough to intimidate my Jack Russel. Slowly getting used to our house and all the inhabitants. post-2975-0-41220400-1406276249_thumb.jpg

We adopted a cat from the local SPCA on wed, an older tom.

what's his name?

We adopted a cat from the local SPCA on wed, an older tom. There were a lot of kittens available, but I'd rather get a bigger cat, much to the disgust of my youngest. He's a beauty, and he's big enough to intimidate my Jack Russel. Slowly getting used to our house and all the inhabitants.

I love older cats. Kittens are too busy for me. Our last kitten spoiled it for me. :blink: The kitten is now a mature 4 year old and is a gentle giant. Our latest cat we adopted from Cat Care in PE was just over a year old when we got her. Owners dumped her as soon as they found out that she was pregnant. She is an amazing cat and brings in presents often.

This little outjie (Milo) joined the family this past weekend

post-1372-1406532048,7166.jpg

oh that is the cutest little face

oh that is the cutest little face

he has attitude of note, in a good, cheeky way. Like a naughty little boy