Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shees Ricky cat is in so much trouble.. he went out jolling for a day and a half..casually walks back into the house late last night...hubby was so happy to see his baby he almost cuddled him to death...now he seems to be sleeping it off..the little bugger we were so worried.

945ea19250eb5d0f27f4e8e9f4f1760e.jpg

My wife and her training partner Toffee have been getting in their training , even during the lock-down.

Awesome, does Toffee do the full duration as well?

Awesome, does Toffee do the full duration as well?

Toffee often does a 15 minute turn on his own on the treadmill, all without any collar or lead. 

In normal times he runs the Saturday morning 5km Park-runs, with several  of them sub 30 minutes and has done a few 10 km runs in the forest with my wife. 

Shame man, that's tough. So sorry for you and the gremlin. Tough thing to work through especially with the circumstances. We've lost 2 dogs this year and was a harsh thing for the kids to navigate. My daughter still worries she's going to lose us or one of the other dogs in specific manners so it stays long with their lil' elephant brains.  

Yeah man, I recall almost stepping in it when I asked about your little terror.... in front of your other bigger little terror.... 

:(

Well, here's a bit of a good news story to cheer everyone up: My brother's cat was found after being missing for five and a half months. Turns out he had wandered away across a busy road and a blessed soul eventually caught him, after noticing that his cat had a starving, needy, and loudly complaining new friend. Took him to the vet and they called us. (This happened just a few weeks before lockdown.)

post-93502-0-48986800-1587641654_thumb.jpg

Well, here's a bit of a good news story to cheer everyone up: My brother's cat was found after being missing for five and a half months. Turns out he had wandered away across a busy road and a blessed soul eventually caught him, after noticing that his cat had a starving, needy, and loudly complaining new friend. Took him to the vet and they called us. (This happened just a few weeks before lockdown.)

Aaaw that's great..[emoji173]

I had to make that drive to the vet earlier. She was no longer herself, lying in a heap and breathing heavily. The tumor on her leg had become the size of an orange. The sight of her lying in a heap not doing anything just using all her energy to keep breathing was not how I think she would want to live. RIP my Princess Xena. 1a3311abd07d653aa80efbb8a460c7dc.jpg

I had to make that drive to the vet earlier. She was no longer herself, lying in a heap and breathing heavily. The tumor on her leg had become the size of an orange. The sight of her lying in a heap not doing anything just using all her energy to keep breathing was not how I think she would want to live. RIP my Princess Xena. 1a3311abd07d653aa80efbb8a460c7dc.jpg

So terribly sorry for your loss.

:(  :(  :(

I had to make that drive to the vet earlier. She was no longer herself, lying in a heap and breathing heavily. The tumor on her leg had become the size of an orange. The sight of her lying in a heap not doing anything just using all her energy to keep breathing was not how I think she would want to live. RIP my Princess Xena.

Ag no, I'm so sorry!