Show us your pets

tunariaan

So you got "divorced' and got the dog in the settlement.

No, we're still happily "married" but have a fabulously open relationship. Plus we live about 600 kays apart. Michelle would never give up Bodhi! I am busy doing some sketches of the woof, so I thought I would share that pic :-)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

My cat is a real alpha-male. I always wonder how he'd react if you'd put him with a real big cat. Hehe.

He's been whining a lot this week. I think he senses that we're almost leaving. I started packing today and now he's sleeping on the luggage.

My cat is a real alpha-male. I always wonder how he'd react if you'd put him with a real big cat. Hehe.

He's been whining a lot this week. I think he senses that we're almost leaving. I started packing today and now he's sleeping on the luggage.

Shame man.

He may sneak in one of the bags[emoji12]

• 3 weeks later...

I came to this thread to look for a bit more info on this little critter that has moved into my home and my heart. It's been less than 3 days and he's attached himself to the humans. I can't say that the cats are too pleased, but we're working on that. He just gets overexcited and wants to play but they don't see it quite like that. Our elderly Jack Russel is ok with him as long as he doesn't get into her face (which he tends to do). 

This morning just before I was about to leave for work he perched himself on her bed and started weeing. Maybe a territorial move?

Nonetheless, I told him he was a naughty, naughty dog and he wagged his tail :)

post-2276-0-67754400-1491901948_thumb.jpg

Hubbers

I am looking for a she-pup. Preferable GSD, Alsation or even Border Collie. Or even a mix of those. Not really worried about her being a pure bred. 

Preferable 6 - 7 weeks.

Rudolph is just too alone at the moment.

Hubbers

I am looking for a she-pup. Preferable GSD, Alsation or even Border Collie. Or even a mix of those. Not really worried about her being a pure bred. 

Preferable 6 - 7 weeks.

Rudolph is just too alone at the moment.

have a look here too

http://tears.org.za/dogs/

AACL Cape Town also currently have loads of puppies:

Please support a shelter rather than a breeder.