Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that the Secunda / Evander SPCA was burned down?

Ja I heard it on the radio. It was very emotional , they lost 4 animals - don't think it burned down completely but there's been fund raising efforts to assist.

Ja I heard it on the radio. It was very emotional , they lost 4 animals - don't think it burned down completely but there's been fund raising efforts to assist.

thanks for letting me know.

I went on a walk n stalk bow hunt the other day.

After an unsuccessful day trying to hunt warthog on foot we met at the farmhouse to get drunk.

This is the farm cat. He rules the place.

The crumbs in the beard are from the poor worshond who was enjoying his pellets until the cat bliksemed him and ate his pellets. 

post-16512-0-88070000-1470241733_thumb.jpg

I went on a farm walk the other day.

Afterwards we met at the farmhouse to get drunk.

The crumbs in the beard are from the poor worshond who was enjoying his pellets until the cat bliksemed him and ate his pellets. 

attachicon.gif20160723_174758.jpg

Fixed :clap:

I went on a walk n stalk bow hunt the other day.

After an unsuccessful day trying to hunt warthog on foot we met at the farmhouse to get drunk.

attachicon.gif20160723_174758.jpg

I really hope that's not you with the khaki shirt, no wonder your wheel buckled [emoji6]

post-524-0-32275500-1470311962_thumb.jpg

Ok......so now i know what a pitbull terrier attached to your arm feels like !!!

backtrack to monday....and the neighbours foxterrier charges out of his yard...and goes for one of my dogs while they're playing in the front yard....i had to pull my 3 off him with great difficulty (they were playing ragdoll with him)...and i was at one point thinking "dead dog".......pulling 3 dogs off another dog by yourself (while the other dogs owner stands and watches is not fun)....anyway.....only a few scrapes on the foxie...that was it

Fastforward to tuesday....my 3 are still very worked up about the previous days fight.....

I sat in kitchen eating some biltong with the 3 around me....the black one (spencer)...was having none of it and probably worried about sharing....goes for the staffie.....Mila..the female goes for spencer (very protective of the staffie...hes "her" property)

It got ugly when the was no growling...just quiet...with 3 dogs locked to each other......got the staffie off first (hes obedient and listens...but the bugger kept coming back for another bite...worked up by the whole incident). Then got Mila off.....picked spencer up and started carrying him out..with the other 2 snapping and biting around my legs.

Was here that the female bit him while i was carrying and made him really angry.. he clamped onto my arm......Hes only 8months old...but the jaw pressure was huge...felt it bigtime.....shouted at him and he let go. Had him outside....in process of closing door the female bites again...and he automatically clamped onto me again. Finally had him on his own...and he let go.

thoroughly the moer in (my dogs dont fight...and i make a habit of making sure they dont)...i ended up chasing them around for a while to properly discipline them......one handed of course.