Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet Tossel. (She is a Siberian)

I always had cats around, that was until I got married to my wife who is allergic to them. Apartment life made us look around and after a successful physical contact trail decided to make the commitment. It is working out well at this stage.[emoji106]

She is pressing my buttons more and more as she settle in [emoji4]

Edit: I need to clarify, it was my wife that campaigned for her, my goldfish was enough for me.06196dc0996f77034a538b5009e60a84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Zatopek

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how many of you support rescue operations.

But see Fb isn't all bad.. on my people you may know up popped my first boss I had, now Estelle had an incredible impact on my life..took this 18yr old from the platteland under her wing and thought me so much about business and just life. She always had rescues at her home and loved animals so much ..There on her profile I see that she is the founder of Woodrock Animal Rescue..and what an establishment it is..so if anyone is looking to adopt or support maybe have a look at them, they also have a pet hotel so if you need a place for your furry friends to stay while you go on holiday maybe consider them, the pet hotel also helps fund the rescue

Not sure how many of you support rescue operations.

But see Fb isn't all bad.. on my people you may know up popped my first boss I had, now Estelle had an incredible impact on my life..took this 18yr old from the platteland under her wing and thought me so much about business and just life. She always had rescues at her home and loved animals so much ..There on her profile I see that she is the founder of Woodrock Animal Rescue..and what an establishment it is..so if anyone is looking to adopt or support maybe have a look at them, they also have a pet hotel so if you need a place for your furry friends to stay while you go on holiday maybe consider them, the pet hotel also helps fund the rescue

Aah that's so nice to hear. Woodrock do absolutely amazing work and is one of the animal rescues I support.

My son is on the weekend/holiday job hunt as he is saving up to buy himself a German Shepherd... [emoji173]

They are just the best. If you are not particular about it being a tiny puppy GSD then sometimes 6 to 8 month old puppies come up in rescue needing homes and the cost is just for the sterilisation normally. Follow German Shepherd Rescue South Africa on Facebook.

They are just the best. If you are not particular about it being a tiny puppy GSD then sometimes 6 to 8 month old puppies come up in rescue needing homes and the cost is just for the sterilisation normally. Follow German Shepherd Rescue South Africa on Facebook.

Yep.. my husband and his mom used to show and train GSD,..well my mother in law has gotten back into it..so there is knowledge to help him train the pup once he gets it, but he wants a pup so he will wait and save. My mother in law told him when he is ready she will point him into the right direction to get one through a reputable breeder, one that she trusts.

Yep.. my husband and his mom used to show and train GSD,..well my mother in law has gotten back into it..so there is knowledge to help him train the pup once he gets it, but he wants a pup so he will wait and save. My mother in law told him when he is ready she will point him into the right direction to get one through a reputable breeder, one that she trusts.

Aah. I look forward to some photos when he does get.

Aah. I look forward to some photos when he does get.

Yeah it is going to take some time for him to save enough money..but he'll get there .