What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mesh is trending at the moment. Have you seen the Crafter Blue rubber straps? They look great on Omega's, Breitling and Rolex?

Mesh is trending at the moment. Have you seen the Crafter Blue rubber straps? They look great on Omega's, Breitling and Rolex?

Rubber straps? Horus. End of story. Major drool-worthy.

I love the mesh way more than I expected. It is super comfortable and the engineering that went into it is impressive. The rubber strap also compliments the watch, but is not nearly as distinctive. When I got my first Panerai I went down the strap rabbit hole. There are some amazing strap makers out there. Really love some of the hand made rugged leather straps purposely made for Panerai.

The millage you get out of swapping out straps on the same watch is not to be under estimated!

I love the mesh way more than I expected. It is super comfortable and the engineering that went into it is impressive. The rubber strap also compliments the watch, but is not nearly as distinctive. When I got my first Panerai I went down the strap rabbit hole. There are some amazing strap makers out there. Really love some of the hand made rugged leather straps purposely made for Panerai.

The millage you get out of swapping out straps on the same watch is not to be under estimated!

If you have ever tried on a Breitling with the "super engineer bracelet" its ridiculous! 

If you have ever tried on a Breitling with the "super engineer bracelet" its ridiculous!

Had to google that! Looks very cool. Reminded me for some reason of the Omega Deville “brick bracelet “. It was a piece of art. Never got the level of recognition it deserved, probably because it was paired with the wrong watch. Edited by Delarey

Just gauging interest here lads. I have a Breitling colt that I am potentially looking to part with. Beautiful timepiece. Mint Condition. All Boxes, certificates etc in place. Have owned and loved it for many years (only really used on special occasions ) and its maybe time to let someone else enjoy her.

Looks like the attached stock photo. WhatsApp me at Zero 8 2 four 5 four 1397 for more info or pics??

post-62570-0-79054100-1561646505.png

Just gauging interest here lads. I have a Breitling colt that I am potentially looking to part with. Beautiful timepiece. Mint Condition. All Boxes, certificates etc in place. Have owned and loved it for many years (only really used on special occasions ) and its maybe time to let someone else enjoy her.

Looks like the attached stock photo. WhatsApp me at Zero 8 2 four 5 four 1397 for more info or pics??

I buy and sell my watches through topwatch.co.za. They always offered me fair prices and also buy back watches you bought from them at 90% of the price you paid. Maybe check with them for a price on your watch.

This is very cool. Rolex also put their Deepsea on James Camerons sub if I remember correctly, also to the deepest depths. But that was a highly modded version. If these guys simply strapped the exact 'customer buyable' watch on the outside. Mad props.

He chartered our vessel for that op... a few of these gems were handed out to lucky recipients...I was not one of them! :thumbdown:

post-35907-0-03414200-1561660143_thumb.jpg