Rugby...

'Dale

And there we have it. The 1 point loss to the ABs was just another outlier. The way we go now, we will not even go to the second round in our own WC in 2023.

Our players are too big and slow for a game that has stepped up a notch or 2 on pace and strategy.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

W- 9

L - 10

D - 2

Better coaches would have been fired for better stats than those...43% win record... That's a fail

Edited by Stretch

Poor coach, poor game plan, poor discipline = poor result. 3 tries in the ;last 10 min.

AC will probably look at this as a positive from the AB slaughter a few months back as at least the Boks got 3 points this time. 

There is another SA couple in our village.. But they are in Dublin this weekend watching live! So it's just gonna be my wife and I!

How embarrassing, I hope the locals were kind and understanding

And you had a dark corner to hide in.....

The current Springbok side has a bad coach, a piss poor captain and generally have no idea what they trying to do. They are so poorly motivated the knuckles start dragging after 10 minutes.

Its a sad sight to see

Yoh

What a stunning performance by the passionate Irish over a beleaguered Bokkies.

Questions:

1. Etzebeth is not leading well and doesn't bring the glue and inspiration to bind the team

2. Attacking play / backline play - ⚠️⚠️⚠️

3. Elton at flyhalf misses that 5% potency in commanding play. Look at Sexton's magic.

France next week ????????‍????

SARU inefficiencies coming home to roost...I think it's a disgrace that they have been rewarded with the 2023 world cup when they have done nothing for rugby in the past 20 years

SARU inefficiencies coming home to roost...I think it's a disgrace that they have been rewarded with the 2023 world cup when they have done nothing for rugby in the past 20 years

FWIW, it hasn’t been awarded yet... member nations get to vote first and the result announced on Wednesday coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, it hasn’t been awarded yet... member nations get to vote first and the result announced on Wednesday coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.. But it's almost a given that the recommended country gets it... But let's wait and see

The current Springbok side has a bad coach, a piss poor captain and generally have no idea what they trying to do. They are so poorly motivated the knuckles start dragging after 10 minutes.

Its a sad sight to see

Beefcake as a captain.

No mobility in the pack and Elton needs to concentrate on the game and not appearance. (This is not Bafana Bafana)