'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is going to parades?!

going to be lekker.

also - watch this before the suits pull it off the web, it shows how important that start of ours was (and i guess how disappointing that first miss by HP felt at the time)

https://vimeo.com/370571886

Edited by Shebeen

this article has not aged well.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby/news/article.cfm?c_id=80&objectid=11506763

(kiwi oke saying springbok symbolism divides country!!)

I have not read beyond the author's name - he certainly falls under the Eddy Jones categorizsation of NZ journos as "fans with laptops". Same guy who wrote last year that they might as well give the World cup to NZ now.

But to be fair, like a Katie Hopkins his real job is to generate clicks on the website he works for and in that he is very successful. 

I told my wife on Saturday, that here's a man I admire. He's not even South African born, but he wore that Green and Gold with so much pride. He played his heart out, game after game.

A lot of Saffers should hang their heads in shame when they look at him.

A true ambassador for our country and the Game.  :clap:

the day nothing went right. not that long ago!

over half the match day 23 played world cup.

BUT totally new starting backline, and allowed to pick overseas based players

Fun fact..... What do Owen Farrel and Andy Farrel have in common in world cups.... And it's not that they both were in a team that lost to south Africa in a world cup....

Fun fact..... What do Owen Farrel and Andy Farrel have in common in world cups.... And it's not that they both were in a team that lost to south Africa in a world cup....

In World Cups, it sure. I do k ow they have played together at club rugby (father and so ).

despite not being loved by their fathers, they both made it to the england team?

Edited by Shebeen