All things Colnago

StevieL

95881427_10207227267715900_9975178368070

that kit is so dodgy, I love it.  I have one, paid very reasonable money from a hubber unused and it so comfortable I seldom use it in case I ruin it.  I must say I've never been brave enough to use the bib and shirt together though I had planned to at Eroica but skipped what would have been my first

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UAE (not the team, the country) have probably some of, if not the best Carbon fibre available to them. They have been wanting to "build" a bike for some time now and its no secret Colnago have not made any changes to their TT bike interms of aerodynamics etc for a long time. The VR3 is a incredible good frame but other models need a service. 

Edited by J Wakefield

This thread makes me want to take the C59 for a spin

Me too - or maybe the C40 and then just for a laugh the CT1 and then just because i can the DREAM

I have a little bike workshop opposite wall to my bikes with a little chair - sometimes I just sit in that little chair and stare at my Colnagos.  Blind adulation for an inanimate object

*with my coffee or beer

I'm so glad I'm not alone. My wife looked at me a little funny when I moved the cars out of the garage and took down two camp chairs so I could relax and have a beer with my bikes.

Tututututut..... It's V3R meneer, this is a purist thread :whistling: . Next thing its Campagnola. :w00t:

Not from me on the campy......

Edited by J Wakefield

And not a moment too soon neither.

Apparently I cannot get a white one... (not that I wanted it, but I enjoy how I get told what colour bike I am allowed to spend my own money on).

Apparently I cannot get a white one... (not that I wanted it, but I enjoy how I get told what colour bike I am allowed to spend my own money on).

I told my wife she could have my balls, but then I want to pick my own bikes! It works for us! ;)