Malema buys MTB

dagwood987

Wondered how long this thread would last before the heat started. I need to agree with TNT and fandacious on their commments. We all scream for a better South Africa, but are not prepared to make an effort to change. I don't like Malema and don't always agree with him, but that still does not give me a right to make jokes about him or anybody else for that matter

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is malema the typ you want associated with your sport?

Um, yes. It's political, you see, we can use him, or any politico, to increase the profile of the sport. Besides, I'd rather have him, than morons from a "top professional" team that verbally abused me and fellow race organisers. But I digress.

Wondered how long this thread would last before the heat started. I need to agree with TNT and fandacious on their commments. We all scream for a better South Africa, but are not prepared to make an effort to change. I don't like Malema and don't always agree with him, but that still does not give me a right to make jokes about him or anybody else for that matter

that, and the fact that theres a bunch of racist bigots who think that since apartheid has been abolished, the world owes them a favour. their weak, pathetic views seep into every aspect of the hub, and they always feel the need to promote their sad little agenda

I don't know why you people keep insulting woodworkers. They are often skilled and capable craftsmen, who have an appreciation for quality and preciseness.

C'mon, we need to laugh every now and then.

So what have you done ,look695, in 2012 to make SA a better place?

Great... Now all of the youufff leeeg will want bikes.

Free bikes for all. Even if you have to go and take one yourself.

Nationalization of bikes FTL!

Malema can get taken out by a truck for all I care. I for one will not render assistance.

Part and parcel of farm attacks.

that, and the fact that theres a bunch of racist bigots who think that since apartheid has been abolished, the world owes them a favour. their weak, pathetic views seep into every aspect of the hub, and they always feel the need to promote their sad little agenda

You need to have a willing heart to want to change and realise that you are not better than the other race or the person next to you

TNT

In my mind it is not a matter of a black or white politician issue, but an issue of a person who is disruptive and not conducive to making the country work.

The Aunty makes the Cape work and deals with matters first hand an in a professional manner .... and the gentleman / new owner of that Trek would still have alot to live up to in order to reach the same levels of public service.

Now if all politicians can just remember that they are "Public Servants" and their aim/purpose is for the good of those they serve.

Regards

Hairy

P.S I rode with a couple from Gauteng this morning they kept on harping about how good service delivery is in CT.

A, a politician is never a servant, lets be clear on that, and B, if you lot all want to give Darren Scott a do-over, why not anyone else? It's perfectly plain to anyone with a handful of brain cells, that Malema has been a puppet of the Zuma coalition, maybe buying a bike is him acting on his own for once? That's surely a good thing?

And if you really want to take the politics, the black and white, and all the **** out of it, can't we as cyclists just appreciate another cyclist on the trail?

Especially cause he got an MTB, isn't that the holy grail of leave your crap at the trailhead and we're all just enjoying the ride?

Great... Now all of the youufff leeeg will want bikes.

Free bikes for all. Even if you have to go and take one yourself.

Nationalization of bikes FTL!

:D

Malema can get taken out by a truck for all I care. I for one will not render assistance.

Well, they do say that charity starts at home...

that, and the fact that theres a bunch of racist bigots who think that since apartheid has been abolished, the world owes them a favour. their weak, pathetic views seep into every aspect of South African life, and they always feel the need to promote their sad little agenda

Yup, that about sums up malema and the cANCer...

I for one and keen to swell the numbers of mtb but I draw the line at Malema. If I found him on a trail and I could make it past his convoy of puffing bodyguards I would switch that fat, racist, selfish, thieving, lying, self important, corrupt, rude, confused, militant, faux communist sack of **** into the nearest ditch.