Dumbass mountain bikers!!!!!

Cruz Addict

Ok so before I start I need to state that I ride a mountain bike, love my sport and am, I believe very patent with non experienced riders, I wait and help wherever I can.

That being said I now have to rant about stupid slow idiots that buy a mountain bike and get off at the slightest little technical section or mud, it's a frikken mountain bike you tjops it's meant to get dirty and be ridden over the bump not walked!!!!!!!

This toy throwing session is thanks in no small part to all the weekend not-so-warriors that enter races to walk through the frikken south african bush rather than ride as "it's to technical and dirty". at the risk of being taken to pieces piss off and buy a road bike!!! Referring in particular to the bottle necks experienced this weekend at the USN cup race and other races.

Sincerely those that ride their mountain bikes.

Edited by Crackberry

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mountain biking, the new golf :(

I know somebody (female) who bought a MTB so she can get 'mooi boudjies'.... she should rather have bought a helmet with the bike

What do you think you are chuck Norris of mountain biking.

I love putting my mountain bike through its paces,but also remember that even I had to learn how to ride!!!!

Not at all, as I said I too had to learn and am patient, I understand not riding out of ones skill level but a bump on the track doesn't qualify, case in point is the 94.7 MTB race last year, there was a 1m wide gap between 2 ridges which had a slight rise, not at all difficult, just befor the bridge and we all had to wait for 15 min for people to walk it!

Not at all, as I said I too had to learn and am patient, I understand not riding out of ones skill level but a bump on the track doesn't qualify, case in point is the 94.7 MTB race last year, there was a 1m wide gap between 2 ridges which had a slight rise, not at all difficult, just befor the bridge and we all had to wait for 15 min for people to walk it!

dude it's like some one said earlier, if you any good you would have started the race upfront and would of avoided the beginners, and even better since its a mountain bike if you cant use the trail make your own trail.

dude it's like some one said earlier, if you any good you would have started the race upfront and would of avoided the beginners, and even better since its a mountain bike if you cant use the trail make your own trail.

Have created plenty of trail myself (intentionally and otherwise). Only ever picked up one puncture like that..

94.7mtb race is over subscribed, it takes one person to stop at a section and every one has to get off their bikes.

One day you'll walk over a section and you'll be thankful for the other riders' patience with you stoppage.

Burry and Sauser walked along with Platt and Sahm.......you need to be more patient...and remember you could be walking a whole lot more!!!!

I say each unto their own. If you're out there on a bike doing your thing, good for you!! As long as you're having fun, who cares if you are racing or walking. Of course it can be frustrating when things don't go your way, but heck, that's the nature of the sport. Think of the bottleneck up Chappies at this year's Argus. Most MTB races have congestion in the middle and back of the field where there is some sort of technical challenge.

DUMBASS?

If you are so good how did u land up behind all these dumb asses

Oh maybe it was a lap race and you were lapping them...

Maybe they weren't riding in bibs and you saw some cracks....