Coffee machine

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seriously concerned, I am down to my last sleeve of Nespresso Pods and it looks like this outside.

post-16119-0-03595200-1425043913_thumb.jpg

I think I am going to cry.

Surely some Canuck Hipster will deliver on his Fat bike???

:lol:  - actually I would pay good money for one to do so, sadly I do believe they are also all hunkered down somewhere trying to stay warm. 

I was just going to say... if you drank real coffee you'd probably have had some "In case of emergency beans" stashed away!

......Hmm, but then they would be "stale" surely..  :whistling:

:lol: - actually I would pay good money for one to do so, sadly I do believe they are also all hunkered down somewhere trying to stay warm.

A business opportunity then. Ice Coffee Deliveries. Where's Wayne? Snow joke...

All this is great and dandy , to play and grind etc but if you want coffee do a lifestyle investment and get a Jura

Its so much easier to face the world on the morning after a decent cup of java !!

All this is great and dandy , to play and grind etc but if you want coffee do a lifestyle investment and get a Jura

Its so much easier to face the world on the morning after an AVERAGE cup of java when using a super auto...!!

FTFY

fixed that for you...  

Very sharp :-)

What I would make in the morning sub-awake would not be drinkable , full auto good trade off for me !

Edited by Milosh