Coffee machine

What machine is that Marshal?

Says Nespresso on it... or does that just refer to the fact that it accepts Nespresso pods?

Edit: Dangle answered.

Edited by Ryanpmb

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Says Nespresso on it... or does that just refer to the fact that it accepts Nespresso pods?

Edit: Dangle answered.

Thanks, I couldn't see the embossed logo on my phone earlier.. On a 17 inch screen it's crystal clear...

I amma savin up for one of these.

http://eatdrinkplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Nespresso-Maestria-Rosso-Lifetsyle-716x1024.jpg

Hmm, now thats a nice machine, not available yet though is it.?

I love coffee.

I freak over good engineering.

I go totally gagga over retro, especially art deco.

one of them would look good in your store too :whistling:

They are Grumps, with or without frother.

I saw some in Sandton about 2 weeks ago. I like the volume adjustment at each pour button, I would use that a lot.

I amma savin up for one of these.

http://eatdrinkplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Nespresso-Maestria-Rosso-Lifetsyle-716x1024.jpg

Looks very nice.

They are Grumps, with or without frother.

Oh, okay, didn't know, I think I will need to go look at one next time I go buy pods, I like the dial knob as well, as Christie says, I also think I will use that a lot.

thanks, will have a look.

We have had the Jura F50 for a few years now and have done 8000 cups with only the standard maintenance needed. I can really recommend it if you are after a superauto machine, where I think Jura is the way to go.

Time to get some Assos cups too...

Have a look at this machine collection - nearly had an accident...

http://www.latteartg...that-every.html

They are on the list!

Where can I get some matt cappuccino cups with black outside and white/cream insides? Similar to those at Woolies or Lucky Bread?

So I haven't read through all 45 pages, please excuse if this question has been asked.

I recently got an Ariete Cafe Retro coffee machine as a gift. It is a second-hand coffee machine, but I have always wanted one simply because of it's looks.

I know it is not the best of machines and I would even keep it just for it's looks, and buy myself something proper to make my daily fix.

BUT, I would love to be able to use this machine as my everyday coffee machine. I have already been using it and it hasn't been too bad (less than average), but I know it isn't top quality and in need of a service.

Does anyone know whether there is a place in Joburg where I could service an Ariete?

I would love to have it refurbished so that it works properly.

For those who don't know how it looks, see pic attached:

I haven't read every post, so don't know if anyone has replied to thins thread.

I bought a Ariete You&Me (espresso machine) in Italy a number of years ago.

Kenwood (Maraisburg Road, on N1) are the agents. I got my machine serviced there even though I didn't buy it through them. I paid for the spares and service - voila.

Just a quick question for the Nespresso lovers.

I have bought a second hand Nespresso Essenza, I am now experimenting with how much espresso vs how much milk makes an awesome cup of coffee and I see you can program the machine as to how many ml of coffee is made when you push the button. Is the factory setting good enough or should I fiddle with this to get the most out of each pod?

Cheers!

Just a quick question for the Nespresso lovers.

I have bought a second hand Nespresso Essenza, I am now experimenting with how much espresso vs how much milk makes an awesome cup of coffee and I see you can program the machine as to how many ml of coffee is made when you push the button. Is the factory setting good enough or should I fiddle with this to get the most out of each pod?

Cheers!

I programmed mine for cup size, my most used cups.

Edited by Wyatt Earp