Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what this looks like... :ph34r:

The missus has confused your Aeropress again hasn't she...

With  the next generation cyclist in the house (and another one on the way :ph34r: )

I unfortunately have no choice but to know this stuff.  :wacko:  :blink:

Edited by IH8MUD

you know what this looks like... :ph34r:

With kids these things become part of daily life. Categorised with nappies, teething, sleepless nights, colic, vomit, car-always-being-too-small, never riding, date night being ancient history, bike budget gone etc etc... 

And somehow all the above fades away when the stupid lighties just smile at you  :blush: .

With kids these things become part of daily life. Categorised with nappies, teething, sleepless nights, colic, vomit, car-always-being-too-small, never riding, date night being ancient history, bike budget gone etc etc... 

And somehow all the above fades away when the stupid lighties just smile at you  :blush: .

Amen my brother, Amen

Jabra Pulse Earbuds,

havent used them properly yet but so far they are great.

Thule Velo Compact 3 Bike (excellent service from Mike and his team at Thule Woodmead!) And new Shimano XT Trail pedals for the Anthem.

I'm contemplating this bike rack... 

What made you decide on this and not the 3 bike Euroway?

Thule Velo Compact 3 Bike (excellent service from Mike and his team at Thule Woodmead!) And new Shimano XT Trail pedals for the Anthem.

Have you checked that the exhaust won't destroy your wheel? All my friends who own Fortuners have screw on L bends to divert the exhaust gases down.

I'm contemplating this bike rack... 

What made you decide on this and not the 3 bike Euroway?

The Euroway was more expensive. This is the new model which is lighter and it extends so a 29" fits better.

Have you checked that the exhaust won't destroy your wheel? All my friends who own Fortuners have screw on L bends to divert the exhaust gases down.

Yes, Mike told me about that problem, so I had them fit the Thule Heat Shields. It works really well, no hot tyres or hot bike rack, but the shields do get very hot. Those screw-on L Bends looks so tappit!

Yes, Mike told me about that problem, so I had them fit the Thule Heat Shields. It works really well, no hot tyres or hot bike rack, but the shields do get very hot. Those screw-on L Bends looks so tappit!

Strange as they are not visible at all.