Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Picked up a Wahoo Kickr Snap yesterday. I've been using a cheapo Giant indoor trainer that was slightly broken, that I bought for R300, up until now.

This will be my first experience with anything to do with watts as well. Really hoping that this will allow me more, quality time in the saddle, and a sub-3 947 this year.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a Wahoo Kickr Snap yesterday. I've been using a cheapo Giant indoor trainer that was slightly broken, that I bought for R300, up until now.

This will be my first experience with anything to do with watts as well. Really hoping that this will allow me more, quality time in the saddle, and a sub-3 947 this year.

Enjoy! I'm jealous, saving for a smart trainer.

Remember though, its the structured training approach, rather than just "watts" that'll make you faster and get that sub-3

Smart trainer will definitely make the structured training easier though

Enjoy! I'm jealous, saving for a smart trainer.

Remember though, its the structured training approach, rather than just "watts" that'll make you faster and get that sub-3

Smart trainer will definitely make the structured training easier though

Yeah, I've been getting better but I think I can get better more quickly. Need to get my wattage up.

Problem is I can't ride during the week, so a solid indoor trainer makes sense. It's quiet compared to my crappy, broken Giant one as well.

oh how I HATE the high ROE right now !!!!!!

So I wanted this ever since I cracked my Mojito in October, but there was no stock in SA and just had to sit back and wait. Lucky I had a spare helmet to use.

Kask Protone

post-67394-0-68408400-1455018777_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif20160130_145444.jpg

Got these 2 weeks ago. Have only used them twice and already managed to scratch the shoes in a small pile up during berge en Dale.

I also have a problem keeping shoes in good condition. Got those Suplest S8 from CWC last year, and they already starting to look old... guess its also all the cr@p on our roads that cause it

Not a purchase but birthday wonders from girlfriend, BFF and family

That's awesome

(Does it come with a European PRO)