Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

It's not much, but super stoked. Can't wait to test out the flats.

Those Saints are such rad pedals, loving them on my Reign. Enjoy them, just make sure to take those little washers off from the pins, its a hassle but makes the world of difference with grip!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are so cool. Where did you buy them?

Hi Lexx, they were bought at a cycle shop in Knysna, I'm not sure which one but I got them on a special price, almost R2k less than market price.

Those Saints are such rad pedals, loving them on my Reign. Enjoy them, just make sure to take those little washers off from the pins, its a hassle but makes the world of difference with grip!

Awesome, I have heard that from alot of peeps. However I am currently waiting on my set to arrive, but they not saints. They look the same and made in same factory so will see.

It's not much, but super stoked. Can't wait to test out the flats.

But why the orange...

but why NOT the orange?

I got me the green & orange ones of these

http://thepathbikeshop.com/images/new_products/2014/components/Santa-Cruz-Palmdale-ODI-Aaron-Gwin-grips.jpg

Love the green, for some reason i just do t like orange grips...looks weird for me

The red is awesome

Edited by Oxter

Can't wait to get these bad boys on my ride! Big thanks to Al from Helderberg Cycles, Bibi, Trail-er-park and Michael at Gravity Imports for all the help. You guys rock! If all goes well I'll be testing my upgrades out this weekend. Can't wait!

post-59371-0-25330200-1429207393_thumb.jpg

post-59371-0-81257700-1429207450_thumb.jpg

Thanks. First thing I did was take out the washers, you can visibly see a big difference.

Ha ha, you sound like my wife. She said the same. 

Orange on a black on black bike looks awesome. Put them on last night, and have no regrets.

Did you just call me a girl???

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4377198/joey-confused-o.gif

Picture please...