Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?!...

just a little stealth bar with stem in their ....... now to get home and open / fit it to the Fantaztic Plaztic Spaztic bike

Just need to fit these now.

All braided lines, brake and gear.

Please let me know if you manage to get that hose to work as if it is the same one I've seen there is no hope in hell.

Please let me know if you manage to get that hose to work as if it is the same one I've seen there is no hope in hell.

Will do, just haven't had the time to do it yet. The gear cables should be strait forward, just hope the hoses come with all the right fittings...

My wife's new Inbred frame built up from my parts bin on its first ride. Very lively and well balanced little bike. Need to thank Ryanpmb, JacBrand and 3 LBSs for the work done to get the build done! Also a big thumbs up to my wife for understanding the n+1 equation :thumbup:.

post-33762-0-72295600-1430809261_thumb.jpg

My wife's new Inbred frame built up from my parts bin on its first ride. Very lively and well balanced little bike. Need to thank Ryanpmb, JacBrand and 3 LBSs for the work done to get the build done! Also a big thumbs up to my wife for understanding the n+1 equation :thumbup:.

Mine is a SS build. I love that bike