Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, been mulling over this setup lately...

I wish mine would bloody arrive already...Ordered on 16 September...nothign yet. Mailed them and they sent another one as first had no tracking and no way to find out where it is...I paid for postage this time...Left the Netherlands this mornign :D

Yip, still Gonubie.

it's going to take a lot more than traffic to get me to move to town. I go through the pine forest to get home :whistling: , 35min from Quigney including picking up my wife in BB.

good luck with the move  :thumbup:

I used to ride the pine forest often as a youngster on a mtb. Unfortunately my polo wont do a very good job of getting through there now!

The road is going to be awesome when its done.

I used to ride the pine forest often as a youngster on a mtb. Unfortunately my polo wont do a very good job of getting through there now!

The road is going to be awesome when its done.

one day......  :unsure:

Not really a purchase, more some assembly.... going on the wall at work... Bikes will hang by their saddles on the short pipes that are vertical in the photo (from the ground)

attachicon.gifBikerack2.jpg

Love this!!

I wish mine would bloody arrive already...Ordered on 16 September...nothign yet. Mailed them and they sent another one as first had no tracking and no way to find out where it is...I paid for postage this time...Left the Netherlands this mornign :D

The one for the rear?

just made a BIG purchase last night.......*Oprah voice* Soma frames for everyone, for you and you and you!