Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Also got the power saddle on loan today, immediately felt the difference coming from a Fizik Aliante

I rode a power comp for two test rides and loved it - coming from a Spez Henge. I decided to buy a pro because it has slightly less padding which I have generally found more comfortable. But since I got my saddle it's been raining cats and dogs so haven't been able to teest it out yet! Can't wait!!

The one thing I did see from my test rides on the comp is that I will be using the dropper post alot more - I find the wideness of the saddle means that it is harder to get my weight over the back of the bike with the seatpost in the up position.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode a power comp for two test rides and loved it - coming from a Spez Henge. I decided to buy a pro because it has slightly less padding which I have generally found more comfortable. But since I got my saddle it's been raining cats and dogs so haven't been able to teest it out yet! Can't wait!!

The one thing I did see from my test rides on the comp is that I will be using the dropper post alot more - I find the wideness of the saddle means that it is harder to get my weight over the back of the bike with the seatpost in the up position.

Dropper post changed my life for the better :thumbup:

Dropper post seem nice, but I'm much more of a gravel road and then the odd single track rider. Have only been riding a handful of times at places where a dropper would have been a necessity and nice to have. Edited by BSG

Dropper post seem nice, but I'm much more of a gravel road and then the odd single track rider. Have only been riding a handful of times at places where a dropper would have been a necessity and nice to have.

Yeah, and this saddle does not make a dropper necessary, it is just something to take into account - definitely takes up more space between your legs when standing. 100% worth the money though, especially if yoi are going to be on the saddle for a couple hours at a time!

Dropper post changed my life for the better :thumbup:

Best thing to happen in the mtb industry in a very long time in my opiniion!!

My latest upgrades on my trusty Hardtail.

sram_mtb_nx1_shifter_front_black_l.jpg?i

sram_mtb_nx_rd_side_black_l_0.jpg?itok=7

sram_mtb_chain_pc-1110_side_l_0.jpg?itok

Running a "proper" 1x11 now.  :clap:

I'm also gonna do this conversion now, what cassette did you put on? Im thinking about the rapide? Where did you buy the shifter and derailer from?

I'm also gonna do this conversion now, what cassette did you put on? Im thinking about the rapide? Where did you buy the shifter and derailer from?

Got my Shifter and Derailer from Evobikes, best price around.

Currently got 11-42 cassette and 32 NW chainring on, sourced from Rapide. Waiting on my 11-46 and chain combo, plus 34 NW chainring from Rapide.

Got my Shifter and Derailer from Evobikes, best price around.

Currently got 11-42 cassette and 32 NW chainring on, sourced from Rapide. Waiting on my 11-46 and chain combo, plus 34 NW chainring from Rapide.

The NX range from Sram... Is that equivalent to SLX, XT...??? 

pretty much SLX ito quality, but it's their bottom of the range 11 speed stuff. 

Heirarchy is XX1/X01/X1/GX/NX

Where XX1 is above XTR, and X01 is equal to XTR. But it's a bit fuzzy, cos there's hardly any difference in quality. Just the weight. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew