WHO REALLY WON THE 2012 EPIC ?

bassasdaindia

Nice shorty shorts, loser.

Bob always has a way with words, really puts a smile on my face when i read his comments, thank you Bob.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Summed up by dieV, ehrm 'TheV'

A bit of extra biased discussion going on here...

Clearly there are people making posts/comments based on either:

1. Their association with the Specialized brand (spotted some shop owners/suppliers/etc) obviously in favor of the "cover up"

2. Their association with Burry/Team (just as fans/supporters/etc) obviously in support, to be expected

3. Their association with the "losing team" (just as fans/supporters/etc) obviously in support, to be expected

4. Their association with the "Epic" body - obviously in support, to be expected

5. Some people who will always complain about everything/never happy, but to be expected

Is this sour grapes or what..... I am sorry but Burry / Christoph are just in another class... The BEST team won.

Team 360 must come back next year and win if they can?

Oh, ffs. The commissaires made a ruling. Live with it. KE / DG (or their manager) did not appeal. Live with it.

That means that they probably thought the distinction & ruling to be fair, and (I'm speculating now) that there wasn't even the question that was asked by their manager in the first place. Something along the lines of "I didn't ask, so I didn't get the okay, so that means that we didn't get permission". Either that, or pure speculation by the media, or a quote taken out of context and edited to make it seem as if they weren't given permission.

I know people who make those sort of "intuitive" leaps on a daily basis.

Fact is, guys, that the commissaires raised the issue themselves. That shows impartiality. They also interpreted the rules in light of this particular "transgression" - that is their right, as commissaires. Referees, if you will.

Edited by cptmayhem

The real question is will this now get to 20 pages?

We can always help it along.

This is an Epic plumbers crack winner.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2804/4426902932_f85769c3e3.jpg

We can always help it along.

This is an Epic plumbers crack winner.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2804/4426902932_f85769c3e3.jpg

As always...love IT, love IT, Love IT

this thread seems to be dying... and if we want it to reach 20pages we're going to have to get the embers flaming again...

I know it's a fine line between increasing posts and getting shut down... but i may have to call someone a spelunker in order to get this thing going again!

This is a bit like a Bulls supporter complaining about a rugby call that went against them. At the end of the day history will show that the winners were the guys that stood at 1st place on the podium.

There is no point moaning now...

Unless they ate some steak en route to the podium, then we have all sorts of silly jersey presentations after the event.

this thread seems to be dying... and if we want it to reach 20pages we're going to have to get the embers flaming again...

I know it's a fine line between increasing posts and getting shut down... but i may have to call someone a spelunker in order to get this thing going again!

Spelunker!!!

There really can be only ONE winner............

http://files.sharenator.com/chuck_norris_epic_win_epic_wins_s500x447_43505_580_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s500x447-158414.jpg

What's a spelunker?

There I did my bit to keep the fred going...

it's actually a harmless word meaning a person who explores caves...

but if you prefix it with the word "ass"... it changes the meaning entirely :lol:

Ok I will have a go....lets bear grills this fred to its former glory

Susi just klapped George in the first stage of the trans germany race

Edited by rouxtjie

The matter was resolved at the time (managers meeting) with it being made very clear that NO formal protest was being lodged...

Let us not base comments on hearsay and a dead horse being flogged by the media.