Attempted Hijacking

No Hare

This is what happened.

A while ago I cable tied a Pepper/ capsicum grenade to the stem of my bike. The spray mouth angled strait at the cyclist (me).

Six months passed before I had to use it.

Last night after the rain stopped I went for a ride. On my way home, going up a hill at no more than 10km/h I got body slammed off the bike. I got halve pinned under it while the Reallocation Agent (Rat Ass) went for my head with fist and takkies.

Kicking the bike away in an attempt to bring my feet in to play against Ratty, he went for the bike. Already in the saddle Ratty struggled to get away. I grabbed unto the handles and depressed the grenades’ trigger before getting out of the way.

15 seconds worth of compressed habanero is what Ratty got in his face. He went down solid.

So, in the end I did not get hijacked.

So, for me the grenade did work, maybe it might for someone else.

Grenades available from SWAT DEFTAC, they are on the Web.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have a conversation with the guy afterwards?

The kind that involves only you speaking while your foot is on his head?

You've go to have eyes in the back of your head! Sucks!

PLease tell us where

Edited by BLACKvoodoo

Nice one. Did you manage to moer him?

Also interested in the return moering he required.... I hope you had steel capped toe MTB shoes on.

The joys of South Africa in 2012. Sorry to hear that this happend and that you're OK. Hope you managed to leave a cleat imprint in this twats face.

Well done! Glad everything worked out.

Waiting to hear where this happened? I ride quite often in the norther suburbs and thought this only happened in the north of the country. I will have to consider some form of protection in the future.