101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or go mad and run away screaming

G

Welcome to the hub...you will eventually find your way around!

Funny. He is a very bright man. So that was just an image of him chilling and no ulterior motives at all?

To get more traffic through mobli - other sources of income have started to dry up ..

Funny. He is a very bright man. So that was just an image of him chilling and no ulterior motives at all?

No one disagreed on the ulterior motive.

I just did not agree with yours, I went with Eldron's.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2m5cbv5.jpg

Yeh - I'm afraid I can't get excited about Wiggo.

Hmmm - that doesn't sound so good.

To get more traffic through mobli - other sources of income have started to dry up ..

Yep, the image is purposefully ambivalent and no doubt Armstrong realises this. He's one of several celebrity investors to Mobli, so the more viral action he gets out of it the more money he will make, regardless of how people interpret the pic.

You can say he looks like a real champ (a bit obtuse if you ask me) or you can look at it and say he looks a bit lonely, with only remnants of his hollow 'victories' for company. He obsessed over winning those jerseys for years and now that's all he has left.

You have completely lost me.

What statement would that be ?

Can't the oke just try and live a regular life ?

As for carefully put together, it looks more like the panorama app. on the i-phone type image.

I must have misunderstood you. I thought the first 3 lines of this post inferred that you were skeptical about the image being a statement. All my subsequent posts were based on that incorrect assumption.

I apologize.

Yep, the image is purposefully ambivalent and no doubt Armstrong realises this. He's one of several celebrity investors to Mobli, so the more viral action he gets out of it the more money he will make, regardless of how people interpret the pic.

You can say he looks like a real champ (a bit obtuse if you ask me) or you can look at it and say he looks a bit lonely, with only remnants of his hollow 'victories' for company. He obsessed over winning those jerseys for years and now that's all he has left.

Oh common Luke! Do you really think that those jersey's is all he's got left? Allot of people would like to think with all that is happening that he must be a broken man and now all of a sudden he regrets everthing and his world is tumbling down. Maybe there is more to life than just cycling for this guy. Sure it is a *** thing that is happening but "this too shall pass" (hey Kevin?)

Maybe there is more to life than just cycling for this guy.

no. that is why he went to the lengths he did to cheat. it was his everything. read the books then come back with an opinion

no. that is why he went to the lengths he did to cheat. it was his everything. read the books then come back with an opinion

Did read them! Have to remember that it was his job and he did what was expected (or what he had to do) to be the best

Its still my opinion that this thing is much deeper than just a guy who wanted to dope to get a medal

Edited by Jaco-fiets