Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Nice build!

How are finding that lay-back on the dropper?

Thanks!

As you can see I have had to push my saddle forward to have a proper fit.

I also dropped the nose of the saddle to help with keeping my weight more forward on the climbs.

Not ideal but had the Giant dropper from my previous bike, sadly my one just wont die!

When it does I will definitely go with an inline....Lyne will most probably be my route.

Cheers

Mambat

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.facebook.com/JoBerg2c/photos/p.1406530826059029/1406530826059029/?type=3

Pyga has collaborated with International Trade (Hope, Spank, KS Dropost, WTB tyres) to build the ultimate bike for the Old Mutual joBerg2c. The new Stage and Stage Max. Possibly the best bike on all types of earth. If you seriously want one then inbox us and we will put you in touch.

International Trade will sponsor our Water Point 1 mechanic each day too.

post-615-0-04495900-1489569466_thumb.jpg

post-615-0-27466000-1489569472_thumb.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/JoBerg2c/photos/p.1406530826059029/1406530826059029/?type=3

Pyga has collaborated with International Trade (Hope, Spank, KS Dropost, WTB tyres) to build the ultimate bike for the Old Mutual joBerg2c. The new Stage and Stage Max. Possibly the best bike on all types of earth. If you seriously want one then inbox us and we will put you in touch.

International Trade will sponsor our Water Point 1 mechanic each day too.

Tacky colour scheme.

R49k last time I checked

EDIT, I remembered the 9, it was R39 I was thinking of, not R49k...

G

I think around R45k...

Edited by awesme

It's the production frame colour scheme for the Max. Parts spec I reckon chosen to show off After market parts. Would have gone more subtle myself and with the black not blue Hope stuff (green hope exclusively for sponsored Hope riders). Stage colours a little less "bond" than the Max. Spank in Balck with green accents would be nicer than full green.

My frame got the "cleared customs status" this morning so hoping dealer gets it today. Been waiting since November!!!! Am like a kid before Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by anthemic

My frame got the "cleared customs status" this morning so hoping dealer gets it today. Been waiting since November!!!! Am like a kid before Christmas

Almost 6 month lead time - how do they stay in business!?!?!?

If I had to wait that long for a bicycle, sense would have gotten the better of me and invested all that money instead.

If I had to wait that long for a bicycle, sense would have gotten the better of me and invested all that money instead.

Pre-ordered in Nov as 2016 stock not available. Delivery was due early Feb so delayed by 5-6weeks from production line. Trust me I've had my moments where I'd thought of other options. There have been a few hiccups along the way to say the least but mostly out of Pygas hands with freight agent delays and customs crap. Poor Cliff probably having nightmares every time he sees my name pop up on his messenger and the local dealer sick of the sight of me guaranteed.

Edited by anthemic

That's NOTHING. The wait for Morewood's Sukuma was ~ 2 years... production problems. 

I was Stage Order #1... Ordered at the launch. Got my bike when I got back to ZA end Feb last year, thats 9 months... nail biting.

Even worse since I know there were others that already got their frames, having ordered after me.

(My frame is a medium so was also not the first mould done, Large was made first so the first frames that hit the market was all large).

G

My Stage is number 4... Ordered in August 2015. Built and riding 6th of January last year.

I am a big fan of waiting for a frame, gives me enough time to look for specials and spread the cost of the build over a year.

Tom

Agree, that wait period gives you enough time to work through all the specs and sites and and and and buy every bit you want, etc.

G

PS:  Py St M#001

My Stage is number 4... Ordered in August 2015. Built and riding 6th of January last year.

I am a big fan of waiting for a frame, gives me enough time to look for specials and spread the cost of the build over a year.

Tom

That's NOTHING. The wait for Morewood's Sukuma was ~ 2 years... production problems. 

Probably one of the reasons they faded away. 

I'm still surprised to see what cult following Morewood had overseas.