Post your Pyga

PYGA1

The Mobu is the new Carbon bike, design and then also manufactures in SA (Mfg : Jhb)

G

So, when do we get to see pics of these elusive Mobu's?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Yep, 140mm Pike with 2 tokens

Busy upgrading my Revalation to a Pike,why have you gone 2 tokens? Is it weight related or riding style related?

I've got a 140 Pike on my OneTen as well. I Installed a third token and lowered the air pressure even more. I Think it's set at 60psi if I recall correctly. It's plush and comfy up top. Handles very well mid-stroke and the ramp up is nice and progressive for the rough stuff. I weigh 80kg's and haven't bottomed it out yet. 

There are some pictures floating around of the first full rolling bike, as being used for testing, was on the Pyga twitter feed just before xMas if I recall.

The guys that bought in on the first batch have seen this, but we're not allowed to share on public forums yet.

We still waiting for said bike... got a probable ETA, nothing left of my fingers etc etc.

it's a beaut... 

G

So, when do we get to see pics of these elusive Mobu's?

Pretty much become a middle aged gravel grinder between placing order in Oct 2018 and now - my stage never gets an outing. Going to have to learn how to ride all over again....completely lost enthusiasm for mtb

Edited by Waynemol

I have heard these Mobu frames are cracking all over the place and are leaking high levels of radiation... especially the mediums...

So...if anyone wants to sell theirs....I know a guy...

not to worry, I got a radiation suit. please tell your friend to be careful hehehehe.

oh you got to see the pictures of this bike, you will donate body parts.

G

I have heard these Mobu frames are cracking all over the place and are leaking high levels of radiation... especially the mediums...

So...if anyone wants to sell theirs....I know a guy...

... now if someone wants to...

go look at Barry Crous or Fritz Vermaak FB page, you will see they seem to have hosted Fritz Vermaak, you will see some videos with them at a bike park, in there these is a picture of the Bronze Pyga bakkie, bottom right there is a bike... 

not saying anything more.

G

Edited by awesme

not to worry, I got a radiation suit. please tell your friend to be careful hehehehe.

oh you got to see the pictures of this bike, you will donate body parts.

G

Lol...I'm just jealous.

I was sleeping and missed the first batch. I seen some pics which now has me kicking myself.

If anybody is looking for a medium Stage frame I am looking to sell mine.

Edited by Markellis

... now if someone wants to...

go look at Barry Crous or Fritz Vermaak FB page, you will see they seem to have hosted Fritz Vermaak, you will see some videos with them at a bike park, in there these is a picture of the Bronze Pyga bakkie, bottom right there is a bike...

not saying anything more.

G

Find the video and win a prize... 20 min of my life, poof, gone... Will wait for media picks.

I have a pic Pat released on his Instagram account though?

Or was that not meant to happen? :)

Edit: nevermind, it's the same pic you posted on the 25th Oct of the frame

Edited by Markellis

Was going to post a pic of my 110 with its new Pike, but after the last few posts I’m feeling rather underwhelmed! Awesome stuff guys