Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Sadly, the caravan may only be worth 2 Pyga's..... But, totally worth it!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I slept over it and I decided that the Penta is going.  My 8 year old daughter is gonna be upset though. She loves it and is not even going to get anything out of the deal.

I was thinking of a Pyga Stage for me, and Sestas for the boys for their XCO racing.  Penta won't cover it fully, but will help a great deal since the Pentas are very popular and caravans hold their value exceptionally.  Just need to give her a wash and polish.

Yes, I slept over it and I decided that the Penta is going.  My 8 year old daughter is gonna be upset though. She loves it and is not even going to get anything out of the deal.

I was thinking of a Pyga Stage for me, and Sestas for the boys for their XCO racing.  Penta won't cover it fully, but will help a great deal since the Pentas are very popular and caravans hold their value exceptionally.  Just need to give her a wash and polish.

DOOOO EEEEEET!!!!

And get the daughter a consolation gift of sorts. You have to, man. Like a new tablet / build a jungle gym in the back yard / puppy etc. 

DOOOO EEEEEET!!!!

And get the daughter a consolation gift of sorts. You have to, man. Like a new tablet / build a jungle gym in the back yard / puppy etc. 

She already has a tablet.  BUT, we bought her a bunny rabbit this weekend with nice cage, so she might be in a forgiving mood at the moment.

She already has a tablet. BUT, we bought her a bunny rabbit this weekend with nice cage, so she might be in a forgiving mood at the moment.

One test ride on the Stage. That's all you need. And, go max. [emoji12]

How long is the waiting list for the Stage/Stage Max at the moment?

Depends on size. You might get one straight away. I just got a brand new XL Stage Max frame in a week.

Nooo. I love a Pyga as much as the next fella, but there is NOTHING that beats a caravan holiday with your mates and your family. That first beer around the newly lit campfire , still in your riding kit from the ride you just got back from is the finest thing you will ever taste.

There's a reason they hold their value

Nooo. I love a Pyga as much as the next fella, but there is NOTHING that beats a caravan holiday with your mates and your family. That first beer around the newly lit campfire , still in your riding kit from the ride you just got back from is the finest thing you will ever taste.

I think you need to leave

one word - tent. 

Blow up mattresses, proper facilities and so on. No need for a caravan that only gets used once a year. 

Chalet / hut or tent. The only options you need :)

I think you're on the wrong forum, here, try this... :P

http://fulltimecaravanners.co.za/full-timers-forum