Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Hey guys, I'm new here. 

My RS Reverb got busted and I'm in the market for a stealth one. I noticed on my fixed post, the post doesn't go down as much - it kind of hits a snag and stops. Anyways, wanted to ask if anyone is using a Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 400mm long on their OneTen29 (size M)? 

Here's my PYGA OneTen29

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb12911598/p5pb12911598.jpg

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb12911597/p5pb12911597.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm new here. 

My RS Reverb got busted and I'm in the market for a stealth one. I noticed on my fixed post, the post doesn't go down as much - it kind of hits a snag and stops. Anyways, wanted to ask if anyone is using a Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 400mm long on their OneTen29 (size M)? 

Here's my PYGA OneTen29

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb12911598/p5pb12911598.jpg

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb12911597/p5pb12911597.jpg

nice fork choice!

nice fork choice!

Thanks man! It was the best fork I could afford for the build. Got it at a good price too. Hoping I can get a Rock Shox Pike on there or maybe a Yari, once they become available that is.

I got a reverb stealth but it's 420mm. Any idea if it'll fit in a Medium OneTen? :D

Thanks man! It was the best fork I could afford for the build. Got it at a good price too. Hoping I can get a Rock Shox Pike on there or maybe a Yari, once they become available that is.

I got a reverb stealth but it's 420mm. Any idea if it'll fit in a Medium OneTen? :D

I don't know about Reverbs, but I have a 9 Point 8 Fall Line (440long x 150drop) which has a 230mm bottom tube length (bottom of tube to bottom of boss) and that only just fits into a larger frame when fully inserted (i.e. the bottom of the tube gets to the kink in the seat tube). I guess it all depends on how much of the bottom tube you need to insert to get to your riding seat hight. Check out the drawing for the reverb and you should be able to figure it from that.

You can try using the chart below to check if the 420mm stealth will fit your medium OneTen

post-62450-0-79094200-1449521766_thumb.png

Not slating PYGA,,,,,,,calm yourselfs I'm just asking

Is it me or is this brand hard work,

I want one,,,,,but my Santa Cruz was like this

Dips, what group set??

What wheel set????

What bling????

Pyga seems like a higher grade brand, seems like a F1 as far as building a "good" example,,, or as always am I missing something ??

Which one do I want???? Multi stage, light, bullet proof ????( Santa Cruz tall boy) Pyga version ??

You can try using the chart below to check if the 420mm stealth will fit your medium OneTen

AWESOME. Thanks for the chart. I'm 5'10, on a Medium frame. PYGA FB page told me to get a large but I ended up with a medium (that's what the shop had at that time). I have the non-stealth reverb 355mm almost at the minimum insertion line. 

Anyways, back to PYGA talk... anyone one know if they're working on a new OneTen version? One with the same geo (or similar geo) to the Stage Max?  :thumbup:

Not slating PYGA,,,,,,,calm yourselfs I'm just asking

Is it me or is this brand hard work,

I want one,,,,,but my Santa Cruz was like this

Dips, what group set??

What wheel set????

What bling????

Pyga seems like a higher grade brand, seems like a F1 as far as building a "good" example,,, or as always am I missing something ??

Which one do I want???? Multi stage, light, bullet proof ????( Santa Cruz tall boy) Pyga version ??

Having never ridden the intended tall boy, my opinion is to be taken with a pinch of salt. I would look seriously at the Stage MAX. Ticks so many boxes, and seems to be negligible compromise.... Guys ride them for Enduro, stage racing, trail riding, etc. It's a lovely machine.

• 2 weeks later...

... So you just waiting for him to come back from holiday

G

If I'm very lucky, my Stage Max is currently with Mr Usher!

... So you just waiting for him to come back from holiday

G

I think he's coming back tonight or tomorrow...

I hear the new Graphite frames are hitting the shelves soon (overdue). If anyone is upgrading, Id love to buy an Xlarge OneTen29 frame. contact me corw@pbt.co.za if you are going to upgrade in Jan 2016. Would love to get my hands on one.

I hear the new Graphite frames are hitting the shelves soon (overdue). If anyone is upgrading, Id love to buy an Xlarge OneTen29 frame. contact me corw@pbt.co.za if you are going to upgrade in Jan 2016. Would love to get my hands on one.

Or carbon even...