Post your Pyga

PYGA1

whahaha just laughed my head....proper f,,,ed

Oh Tyrone what have you done now ?

So staying on topic,greyhound equals stage max ????????????

I must leave this thread now as I really wanted a stage max but ended up going with something else. And I am broke and this thread is bad for me..cough cough

Oh and that link to the black one is well almost how I would build it my self ????

Edited by Pikey

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Still waiting for the dude in Stellies to phone me back. Pyga must really look at more retail representation in the WC.

They've apparently changed their model I believe, stores only carry demo's and if you're keen on one, the store places an order.

Holding thumbs, seems I might have broken another Giant. LBS seems to think it looks like a valid claim so I just might be trading a new Giant frame for a Pyga frame next week and finally joining the club!! Not a planned move but I'll take it!!!

Edited by Mpati29

Yes. Still waiting for the dude in Stellies to phone me back. Pyga must really look at more retail representation in the WC.

Jan from Helderberg owns Eoudia cycles in Hermanus. Maybe ask him for a quote/demo/price.

Why a Pyga?

It's not even made of steel...

Yeah, get yourself a nice Following.

Holding thumbs, seems I might have broken another Giant. LBS seems to think it looks like a valid claim so I just might be trading a new Giant frame for a Pyga frame next week and finally joining the club!! Not a planned move but I'll take it!!!

Oh yes! Very similar to my story.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Oh yes! Very similar to my story.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Well in that case I know you are also holding thumbs for me ????. Hopefully will be posting build pics soon! Edited by Mpati29

Somewhere in these 202 pages there where some very nice frame protectors for Pygas, I think Bibi used them on some of his builds. Does anyone remember these?

Go to a motorbike shop and buy the roll of sticky vinyl. costs about R100 and you can cut your own fancypants shaped protector.

Believe you me........this is the one you want ! 450 bucks but you wont find anything better than this !

AMS (All Mountain Style) Frame Guard. Bibi is the importer for these. CWC still has stock and if you stay

in Pretoria you can get them at Hotspot.

post-62204-0-54945900-1468476467_thumb.jpg

post-62204-0-11903900-1468476484_thumb.jpg

That looks awesome thanks!! Next question, what would the recommended stem length be? I have a 70mm one at the moment but want to change it as it seems like sacrilege to put a Giant connect stem on a Pyga. I am 6ft and have ordered a large frame, bars are 740

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome thanks!! Next question, what would the recommended stem length be? I have a 70mm one at the moment but want to change it as it seems like sacrilege to put a Giant connect stem on a Pyga. I am 6ft and have ordered a large frame, bars are 740

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you decrease stem length you usually go for wider bars to pull your upper body forward into the same position. It's usually a little bit personal preference and a lot of trial and error.