Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Drop the fork, remove the bearings, wipe everything clean with a rag with meths on. Check for any roughness in the bearings and replace as needed. Regrease and reassemble.

I do this pretty frequently on my One10 as the headset and seatpost seem to develop dirt-related creaking very easily. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shredding my Pascoe to it's limits!

Oh wait... It has no limits!

Holy moly! 97% of pygas will clearly never experience anything close to their limits like this. Mine sure won't...poor thing.

2016 Pyga Stage, with Pike shock... Maiden run yesterday. It was worth the wait! What a bike!

What's the travel on your Pike?

Shredding my Pascoe to it's limits!

Oh wait... It has no limits!

Awsome !!! Have you tried whipping your Stage like that yet ?

Awsome !!! Have you tried whipping your Stage like that yet ?

Yep, works as well, but don't have pics yet... :) :)

Seems like i need some!

My new to me OneTen...

I bought the frame off a fellow Hubber and moved off a TranceX 29er.

One ride on her and have not looked back!

Awesome!! Exactly the same move I made, cannot believe the difference in nimbleness and how it handles the rough stuff in comparison to the Trance! Also rides a lot lighter even though it is heavier on the scale. Are you running similar pressure in the shocks or running lower? I went from 25% on the trance to 20-35%, heard some guys are going as low as 40%. Just doesn't seem to bottom out

Awesome!! Exactly the same move I made, cannot believe the difference in nimbleness and how it handles the rough stuff in comparison to the Trance! Also rides a lot lighter even though it is heavier on the scale. Are you running similar pressure in the shocks or running lower? I went from 25% on the trance to 20-35%, heard some guys are going as low as 40%. Just doesn't seem to bottom out

Hi Mpati

I actually followed your move quite closely...economically it made sense as all my components were a straight swap over, barring a new rear hub. I'm running the same pressure in my fork, which I think is the weak link, its a 120mm Reba dual air.

I'm running hard pressures to compensate, around 135psi + and 125psi - It hasn't bottomed out at Conties or Hoogies yet but I can feel its starting to be "overwhelmed" and small bump compliance is non existent!

Like everybody else I would like to move to a Pike but most probably will find a Revelation in my budget...Champagne taste beer money!

The shock I have just set at 20% sag and played with slowing down the rebound...working but have not quite yet found the sweet spot.

Loving the bike though! She pedals extremely well!

Cheers

Mambat

Edited by Mambat

Hi Mpati

I actually followed your move quite closely...economically it made sense as all my components

were a straight swap over, barring a new rear hub. I'm running the same pressure in my fork, which I think is the weak link, its a 120mm Reba dual air.

I'm running hard pressures to compensate, around 135psi + and 125psi - It hasn't bottomed out at Conties or Hoogies yet but I can feel its starting to be "overwhelmed" and small bump compliance is non existent!

Like everybody else I would like to move to a Pike but most probably will find a Revelation in my budget...Champagne taste beer money!

The shock I have just set at 20% sag and played with slowing down the rebound...working but have not quite yet found the sweet spot.

Loving the bike though! She pedals extremely well!

Cheers

Mambat

There's a guy selling a rev on that FB group mountbikers do it downhill for a good deal.

There's a guy selling a rev on that FB group mountbikers do it downhill for a good deal.

Thanks Nerd

I saw his add.... Its a good deal especially with the hubs!

Sadly funds are raided... :(

Build this bad boy a few weeks ago...Its a Pyga 160mm No Name brand. I really hope PYGA will make more of these, its a blast to ride.attachicon.gif20161118_104122.jpg

That's the frame my Missus wouldn't let me buy!!

Tom

That's the frame my Missus wouldn't let me buy!!

Tom

I also sneaked this one in via the back garden gate...Lets hope they go into full production Edited by Kettaaang!!