Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy knows what his talking about....and covers almost every topic ever questioned about carbon. worth watching

Excellent video. Worth watching. Especially his assessment of the impact of disc brakes on the carbon rim industry and why discs are the future for all forms of riding....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hubbers,I totally agree on this. Its all about the affordability buying Chinese frames,they're pretty much next to real thing with a descent paintjob. Stifness also not any issue,ive ridden 4 models over the last 5 years and no issues-touch wood. Ill attach a photo of my latest build F8 that im also willing to sell if someone is in the market for such. This was aslo a blank frameset which ive got custom sprayed,yes sprayed...no stickers !

Hi Hubbers,I totally agree on this. Its all about the affordability buying Chinese frames,they're pretty much next to real thing with a descent paintjob. Stifness also not any issue,ive ridden 4 models over the last 5 years and no issues-touch wood. Ill attach a photo of my latest build F8 that im also willing to sell if someone is in the market for such. This was aslo a blank frameset which ive got custom sprayed,yes sprayed...no stickers !

Ive removed the images, it caused upset for some and thats not my intentions. Edited by CARANX-CycleMobile

I have no problem with someone riding a 'copied' frame of some type if that's what floats their boat BUT painting it like the real thing now there I draw the line but hey it would appear I'm in the minority [emoji36]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

I have no problem with someone riding a 'copied' frame of some type if that's what floats their boat BUT painting it like the real thing now there I draw the line but hey it would appear I'm in the minority [emoji36]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

I am in agreement with youNSBB

No harm, no foul.. this thread is all about the chinese frames and products. Importing no name(blank)or items allready branded in my opinion are the same if any wrong doing,agree ?

The original (real thing)Name brands comes with a serial number/ certificate and thats your comfort and quarentee when buying.

The debate goes on and on, not pointing out wrong from right just saying. Whilst this thread runs its open to anyone's opinion what they can afford and for what reason they want to ride whichever.

No harm, no foul.. this thread is all about the chinese frames and products. Importing no name(blank)or items allready branded in my opinion are the same if any wrong doing,agree ?

The original (real thing)Name brands comes with a serial number/ certificate and thats your comfort and quarentee when buying.

The debate goes on and on, not pointing out wrong from right just saying. Whilst this thread runs its open to anyone's opinion what they can afford and for what reason they want to ride whichever.

Disagree, for the same many reasons that have been discussed here...

Try the chaps that were in Broadacres and on Carte Blanche if you're looking for someone to agree with you on this...

It's also the downstream buyers, you sell the bike telling the buyer it looks genuine but it's fake, that guy in turn decides hey I can make a quick buck let me sell it as genuine...

I don't agree with fake or counterfeit branding, the intention is totally different to a manufacturer copying the basic design but sold as no name or own brand.