Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 4...Receive your frame :clap:

Ok quick update for all that is interested, I have been at a conference since the start of the week, hence I haven't posted updates.

Right so from previous steps 1..2..3, I ordered my frame(carbonality GAEA) on Monday 24th of June around 11AM, guy from courier company phones and delivers the frame on Monday the 1st of July....That is 7 days...!!!!!

Super chuffed, everything in perfect condition in the right size, finish and BB. I can really recommend carbonality ito service. The woman I dealt with kept me in the loop from start to finish, answering all my questions and concerns. I basically got an update from her everyday. Bigup....Frame weight came in 5g less than advertised...1175g

Will be building sweatybetty this weekend sometime

Edited by rouxtjie

Ok quick update for all that is interested, I have been at a conference since the start of the week, hence I haven't posted updates.

Right so from previous steps 1..2..3, I ordered my frame(carbonality GAEA) on Monday 24th of June around 11AM, guy from courier company phones and delivers the frame on Monday the 1st of July....That is 7 days...!!!!!

Super chuffed, everything in perfect condition in the right size, finish and BB. I can really recommend carbonality ito service. The woman I dealt with kept me in the loop from start to finish, answering all my questions and concerns. I basically got an update from her everyday. Bigup....Frame weight came in 5g less than advertised...1175g

PIKSHAS DUDE!

No pic!!!!

Told you that you sweated over nothing, have always found the Chinese easy to deal with and if something is not right then they will go out of their way to rectify it.

Glad it arrived safely and you can relax and enjoy the build and the ride. We look forward to the pics!!

Hi Guys

Has anyone brought in a 650b duel sus? Ive been looking at such a frame, I'm 1.72m so the 29" might be a bit to big for me?

How does the quality present?

Hi Guys

Has anyone brought in a 650b duel sus? Ive been looking at such a frame, I'm 1.72m so the 29" might be a bit to big for me?

You are tall enough for a 29er. Wife is 1.59cm and loves her 29er.

Hi Guys

Which company are you looking at for your 650b? There are plenty of companies selling 650b's, so if you want comment on quality and/or service then tell us who the company are.

Read all the posts above, everyone who has ordered a frame is happy with the quality!

Saw someone yesterday morning in Knysna with a red venge but with huge high profile rims in red

I saw him also, I was standing at the robot where the MTBikers turned and he stod next to me....those were some 88mm wheels!

Very nice. Love the name

Thanks, its actually my company name.

After i did bike i googled the name Hammerhead bicycles and it showed that there actually is a small boutique bike company in Austin Texas called Hammerhead Bikes :ph34r:

But im proud to say i own the rights to the name here in SA so the name Hammerhead will stay on my one n only :thumbup:

Thanks, its actually my company name.

After i did bike i googled the name Hammerhead bicycles and it showed that there actually is a small boutique bike company in Austin Texas called Hammerhead Bikes :ph34r:

But im proud to say i own the rights to the name here in SA so the name Hammerhead will stay on my one n only :thumbup:

Are you a builder?

I was also at that robot with my son, watching the main groups start

Lol, I was wearing a Sciene to Sport bib and Black craft jacket, white Fondriest bike...sorry *thread jack*

Are you a builder?

Im a set builder, basically build sets for films, commercials, theatre etc Also do lots of decking and kitchens/bathrooms/wall units.