Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

More and more cyclists are seemingly doping to enhance the EGO rather than keeping the FUN FACTOR in mind!!!!! HAVE FUN using yor own steam!!!

Well, I preached this sermon quite some time back and I was lambasted for it.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember , the biggr picture is not only the people using BUT the suppliers when you nip the bud you still have to cut the branch off to stunt the growth!!!! Not only that but the mere fact that people at races be it the EPIC or whichever walk around afterwards and have bragging rights, that is SHAMEFUL!!!! after

It's amazing how quick some Hubbers are quick to jump in and voice their opinion on the guys character based on a profile pic. Are we saying because the guy is well built and has a tattoo that he automatically a doper? If that's the case then do we automatically think the same of pretty much every rugby player in Super Rugby, most footballers, some of our cricketers etc etc? You don't know the history behind why he decided to spend hours in the gym working on his body or why he chose to take up cycling as an alternative sport. You don't know what type of guy he is so what gives any of us the right to call him a typical "gym boy" etc?

It's not like he was out to win any of the races, he was just out there enjoying time on the bike. For those of you who finished ahead of the guy it should even be of concern. For those who finished behind him and it bothers you, I'm really not sure the extra place would have really impacted your life in any big way. The fact that his name has even been made public I think is just bang out of order!! The authorities could have easily ran the story without naming him.

Before all the brave Hubbers out there start with the abuse, can I just say that I am totally against Doping in Sport and that anybody caught doping should be punished. I am sure if given the chance this guy would say the same! All I'm saying here is "play the ball and not the man" here Hubbers!!

I just think this whole thing has done nothing to clean up the sport but has rather been a PR exercise for the authorities! Next time maybe they should concentrate on the sharp end of the race rather than spend all their cash on random back of the field testing!!

Well, I preached this sermon quite some time back and I was lambasted for it.

FUN is THE name of the GAME!!!!!! People normally lambsting are the grey area or the users in my opion!!!!!

Funny, I did not see the Dangle, he then edited and it does not show the post was edited.

Anyways, the guy is not well built, probably never took cycling very serious till his drunken bet, got a big fright and with some of his gym crony contacts decided to spike himself through the event.

All purely speculative , but based on the profile pic, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

Trawling through the guys Social Media page to find pictures and then posting them on here kind of highlights my point???

Just remember at last years EPIC another amateur was caught doping they WILL slowly be found out and reoved from the sport be it PR exercise or not they will all be caught !!!!!! Hallelujah PRAISE!!! GOOD NIGHT..........

I dealt with Barry 2 years back here on the hub when he sold his SC Heckler - he was a honest,stand up guy who even went out of his way to move forward a business trip so he could get the bike to me sooner. I reckon it's got to be a mix up with a prescription or something.

I see from the Epic pics he is still riding his 26" SC Superlight - yes he has been riding for a while.

Craig

Trawling through the guys Social Media page to find pictures and then posting them on here kind of highlights my point???

Who did that ?

SO... It seems I've found myself in a bit of a pickle...

Well.. at least that sorts out most of the rumours, thanks for owning up.

The only issue or question i have, is how do we know your telling the truth about using it only for body building?

Traditionaly dopers are liars.

Well done for coming on here tho, that takes some guts.

Well Swiss, you don't. Why would i admit anything at all if i was only going to half a$$ it. If I'm a liar, I would have just kept my mouth shut altogether. As i said in my post, if i was intentionally doping to better my results, it wouldn't have been with Winstrol.

Big up for coming clean. Do you think you were targeted in anyway because of the muscular look?

BTW, the guy who posted my company contact details, You're a piece of work. What if I'd posted on the forum that you're a child molester then put your company contact details up...? What the hell is wrong with you...? Very brave behind your keyboard there...

Well Swiss, you don't. Why would i admit anything at all if i was only going to half a$$ it. If I'm a liar, I would have just kept my mouth shut altogether. As i said in my post, if i was intentionally doping to better my results, it wouldn't have been with Winstrol.

Yeah i know, i want to believe you really but you remeber Oom Lance....look what happened there.

There is always a but and unfortunately thats the way people who dope come across, no matter what the reason only you will really know. Its going to be hard, all the best bru

BTW, the guy who posted my company contact details, You're a piece of work. What if I'd posted on the forum that you're a child molester then put your company contact details up...? What the hell is wrong with you...? Very brave behind your keyboard there...

Well done for coming clean.

At least my guess about you knowing the stuff from gym was right.

Where were your details posted, unless I missed all that.

Agreed, that is unnecessary.