What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened to see #cancelnetflix was trending. This is because of cuties..... What's your take?

I'm not gonna watch it primarily because it looks ****.... But...I think the whoever let this through to production has a real discontent from society because it looks downright creepy

https://youtu.be/ZciUIxbD4L4

Happened to see #cancelnetflix was trending. This is because of cuties..... What's your take?

I'm not gonna watch it primarily because it looks ****.... But...I think the whoever let this through to production has a real discontent from society because it looks downright creepy

https://youtu.be/ZciUIxbD4L4

Oh hell no.. that's disgusting

I've seen many a supposed review of Cuties, good or bad its not my cup of tea,

Its supposed to highlight and condemn the sexualization of children and the abuse, but the way Netflix has been marketing it, it seems they are catering to a different market,

I've seen many a supposed review of Cuties, good or bad its not my cup of tea,

Its supposed to highlight and condemn the sexualization of children and the abuse, but the way Netflix has been marketing it, it seems they are catering to a different market,

That exactly what that review I posted was about.. Netflix has created a film about the way children are sexualized by sexualizing children. They've kind is defeated the objective they tried to get across

That exactly what that review I posted was about.. Netflix has created a film about the way children are sexualized by sexualizing children. They've kind is defeated the objective they tried to get across

Sorry replied without even glancing at the video you posted.. not having sound at work kinda defeats watching it.. but yeah as i said not my cuppa tea.

Been watching Pine Gap and Luther on Netflix

Pine Gap seems to only have 6 episodes so far

About. US / AU Satellite spy station in the middle of nowhere in Oz

Luther is about British detective based in London who solves some pretty gruesome murders. Don’t watch before u go to sleep.... ????

Ran into a problem two nights back. I had to use Netflix with a VPN. The hospital's firewall blocked access to nit, and Telkom mobile stopped my contract and stole some 20GB’s of my data that I wanted to use to stream movies or a TV series.

So not I am stuck without Netflix. At least I can watch a bit of DSTV and the TdF on the small screen TV mounted far far away from me

Luther is about British detective based in London who solves some pretty gruesome murders. Don’t watch before u go to sleep.... [emoji102]

Idris Elba..yes it's a very good series.. Edited by Gen

Been watching Pine Gap and Luther on Netflix

Pine Gap seems to only have 6 episodes so far

About. US / AU Satellite spy station in the middle of nowhere in Oz

Luther is about British detective based in London who solves some pretty gruesome murders. Don’t watch before u go to sleep....

Pine gap was good!. was hoping for a second season. Seems up in the air.