What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished S1 S2 S3 of Narcos. The Columbian story.

Now into S2 of Narcos Mexico.

I know it's not all 100% fact ,but it is based on reality and if only 50% is true, jaaaaasus those okes were/are psychos

Finished S1 S2 S3 of Narcos. The Columbian story.

Now into S2 of Narcos Mexico.

I know it's not all 100% fact ,but it is based on reality and if only 50% is true, jaaaaasus those okes were/are psychos

In a similar genre, have a look at ZeroZeroZero

And then the movie Sicario

Hang on Travis Fimmel was in CT and I didn't know about it.. the horror[emoji33]

Also on which platform are you watching it?

it's such a good show. We watched e9 this weekend. it's HBO so should be on showmax in the not too distant future...they tend to get all the HBO shows first. 

I need to find that post from a while back, where you gave me some award for a duplicate post.

If I can find it, you can have the award back. This was posted above on post #5939

Haha but if you give me the award that I gave you, then you are also pairing twice, so I will have to give it back to you.

Apologies to Mr Diver

Haha but if you give me the award that I gave you, then you are also pairing twice, so I will have to give it back to you.

Apologies to Mr Diver

A valid argument, but at least my reply won't be on the same page...  :D

Just finished a Netflix mini-series called The Playbook. 5 part series about uber-successful sports coaches. Mostly US apart from one Portuguese mega-star. 

Common thread - sport is as much mental as it is physical. 

Watched 'My Octopus Teacher" with my wife yesterday. Was one of the best wildlife documentaries i have seen in a long time. My wife cried her eyes out, and i must admit, i was a bit emotional at the end....

I really want to watch it. But I am so scared that I might cry.

Men are not allowed to cry here in the Free State.

If you get caught crying by the cry police, they kick you out of the Free State and they make you go live in Cape Town

I really want to watch it. But I am so scared that I might cry.

Men are not allowed to cry here in the Free State.

If you get caught crying by the cry police, they kick you out of the Free State and they make you go live in Cape Town

Cape Town is becoming overcrowded. Suck it up, Buttercup.

Edited by Blackbeard