What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Westworld starting

I have it as 22/4 in my schedule, is this a release for the press kinda situation?

Better Call Saul... actually a damn good script and in some ways better than Breaking Bad. Easily an equal IMO

Not better.. But as good. Season 1 is ok... But it improves every season

I have it as 22/4 in my schedule, is this a release for the press kinda situation?

I get an RSS feed from metacritic... They normally post it a few days before

Was last nights Episode of TWD, the season Finale? Was ok, but not wow

I'm painfully poured my way through the 4th episode... Betting to watch it.

One thing I don't get... The junk lady has this metal crusher that she made walker soup with... Why didn't they just attract every single walker in the area and crush the hell out of then. Secund point... How the hell was at thing even running.. That would only be electrically powered. The writers have got lazy and just relying on ratings. The show is dead..2 seasons ago

I'm painfully poured my way through the 4th episode... Betting to watch it.

One thing I don't get... The junk lady has this metal crusher that she made walker soup with... Why didn't they just attract every single walker in the area and crush the hell out of then. Secund point... How the hell was at thing even running.. That would only be electrically powered. The writers have got lazy and just relying on ratings. The show is dead..2 seasons ago

And there was a helicopter there to pick her up, but Neegan was there.

So do I have to hand in my man card if I admit to enjoying this series. ...????

Edited by urbanroyal

Digging Lost In Space so far.

I got bored by the second episode but my brother seemed to enjoy it. I'm just not into movies or series where kids have to carry a large part of the show (he says shaking a stick and yelling at the kids to get off his lawn). Thank goodness for Westworld coming out this weekend.

Finally finished 'Altered Carbon'. Solid series, but a tad disappointed in the final episode, as it felt like one big exposition dump. 

They also changed the ending quite a bit from the book, which might add to the unsatisfied feeling at the end. I quite enjoyed it despite that, though.