What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished S9 of Masterchef Oz. Wasn't Eloise so hot?!  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Currently watching latest season of The Grand Tour. I must say I'm getting pretty over their dicking about. But Hammond's piece on Jim Clark was superb. We're all swept up in the Sennas and Schumachers but Clark seemed to be the most talented in his day. "Only" took one F1 world championship, but won Indy 500 on his first attempt. 

I'm in agreement with you on them, Clarkson specifically is old and tired.

Both Hammond and May have turned in some really nice stories lately, especially the Jim Clark one you refer to. The concept is old and thankfully Amazon will change it from series 4 onward. They should really boot Clarkson as their "anchor", really, he's just s h i t lately.

Just Finished Wallander on Netflix and its really good.

Wallander is a BBC television miniseries adapted from the Swedish novelist Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander novels and starring Kenneth Branagh

Looks good ... and the BBC lot tend to do rather good productions that are not so "Hollywood"

Just Finished Wallander on Netflix and its really good.

Wallander is a BBC television miniseries adapted from the Swedish novelist Henning Mankell's Kurt Wallander novels and starring Kenneth Branagh

Is True Detective S03 worth a watch? 

Season 2 got wayyyy too far up it's own ass and was a pain to sit through. 

Is True Detective S03 worth a watch?

Season 2 got wayyyy too far up it's own ass and was a pain to sit through.

When I saw there was a third season I didn't even bother registering any desire to watch. When you go from two top class actors to mr dodgeball it's never gonna survive

Have you watched Broadchurch, also an English production and I see I have not noticed that season 2 has come out already in 2017!

https://youtu.be/HOnus6OvViM.

Have done season 1... 2 is in the queue at the moment. I am rather a fan of British series over their american counterparts.

I ploughed through all seasons of GOT (including all the Ozzy Man Reviews) in preparation for Season 8 in April 

(It went through them a bit too fast - April is AGES away  :thumbdown: )

Too far away, but....

44155155_1390311757769635_73404162363642