Sweet craving

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graving - thought that was a craving for Gravy - well I suppose chocolates are brown :)

aha - see you corrected your thread title.

Try limit yourself to a couple of squares of Dark chocolate a night - then you satisfy your craving and there are health benefits to Dark chocolate.

Edited by nickc

I work opposite the Lindt Chocolate Studio .... they get a fair chunck of my salary every month and they also have killer chocolate brownies.

My local pimp over there gave a sa,ple shot of their hot chocolate, not the pansie ones with the steamed milk added, but the straight shot of chocolate ... think espresso vs latte ... damned that stuff is great!

What's wrong with eating chocolate?

Who said there was anything wrong with it :)

Who said there was anything wrong with it :)

The chap who started the thread. :)

The chap who started the thread. :)

Blah ... I just skipped over any negativity when I saw the work Chocolate.

My name is maxxis and I'm a Jelly Bean addict.

And not the average stuff. Only Jelly Belly at R240/kilo

My sweet tooth drug is Rascals.

I have lately made my own "trail mix" using almonds, cashews, macadamias, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, linseeds, cranberries and raisons. I haven't had rascals in weeks so thats a good healthy substitute.

With chocolate, the better quality, the less you eat I find.

Not sure what the op's real question/issue is here... but it's thehub so here's my 2c anyway.

If it's not adversely affecting your health/well-being/quality of life then enjoy.

I have 2 solutions that have worked for me in the past:

1. just don't keep any chocolates/sweets in the house. If they're there, I'm going to eat them
  2. Brush your teeth straight after eating dinner. Chocolate doesn't taste the same when you've just brushed teeth, and if you're lazy like me, it's going to be too much effort to brush my teeth again after eating the chocolate :blush:

choc steri stumpie....

and when I dont have money for those I have to settle for Super M's or Milo drinks.

I am willing to bet I could convert you to hot chocolate.... made with an espresso machine... :)