When do I name and shame

Vetseun

I bought an item from a fellow hubber. Hopefully not a one post wonder!

I paid for the item yesterday morning at 08h10 .

Since then, to be exact at 08h12 yesterday, the person has not been online again.

I paid from the same bank to the same bank, so his money showed at once.

I am a born and bred Free Stater, my handshhake is my contract.

I dont bullshite people, I expect the same in return.

When I sell something on the Hub, it is packaged before my advertisment is placed. When I receive proof of payment I send the item, irrespective of whether the money shows in my account yet or not.

Now in your humble opinions, when do I strip my moer and get agro? I have paid for the item, now I want it. Easy as that!

Shot

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since then, to be exact at 08h12 yesterday, the person has not been online again.

When I sell something on the Hub, it is packaged before my advertisment is placed. When I receive proof of payment I send the item, irrespective of whether the money shows in my account yet or not.

Now in your humble opinions, when do I strip my moer and get agro? I have paid for the item, now I want it. Easy as that!

Shot

Ok so ek weet julle vrystaters het nie veel anders om te doen as om vir pakkies te wag nie maar dink jy nie dis biekie vroeg om te roer nie ?

I've sold on here and I've sold plenty on BidorBuy...

When I sell and the buyer pays, I do the following:

the moment I get the SMS to notify of the funds, I send the buyer a thank you SMS or e-mail for their support and to confirm money was received. It puts them at ease and shows that I'm a serious seller.

In the same SMS I alert them to the day I post and that their package tracking number will then either follow same day or day when I post.

When I buy and the seller disappears for 24 hours as in your case, I strip my m o e r immediately, why:

1. Bad manners to ignore your customers

2. It immediately looks like you're doing a runner with my money, I mean, you were all chatty moments ago!

It's flippen bad manners all round, but give him till Friday and then ream his ass with doringdraad!

Shot

Het jy hom al gebel?

I waited around two weeks the last time I pulled a name and shame stunt.

ah the Oakley saga. That was fun

I waited around two weeks the last time I pulled a name and shame stunt.

You have far to much patience.......5 working days then post their name and shame them.