Lookout requested Blouberg area

Sportsworld.co.za

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he is a doctor because if he gets some jail time down there in the Cape he is gonna need to be his own gynaecologist after his wedding night in the cell.

POST OF THE DAY SKILLS MASTER

Technically, he would need a proctologist.

I think once everyones had a turn they wouldnt be able to recognise what it was in the first place

Wow, only read this thread now.

Really disgusted by this guy's actions, how much of a low life do you need to be to actually punch a woman in the face and then proceed to spit on her not to mention threaten her life. Pathetic, I really hope this oke gets whats coming to him ( a few chin chips thrown in as well)

This is where I understand Kangaroo courts and the justice system. The justice system is there to protect the criminal element from the punishment that they would receive from a kangaroo court! Thats the only logic I can think of, no where in the world do criminals have as much rights and luxury treatment like in south africa!

I'm glad this guy has hopefully been identified. I spoke to the reporter briefly yesterday and I know SAPS @ Tableview have been given information as well. It would be nice to think that no matter his profession etc, that he still gets what he deserves. It was also nice to see the power of social media in action helping to get something done.

I'm glad this guy has hopefully been identified. I spoke to the reporter briefly yesterday and I know SAPS @ Tableview have been given information as well. It would be nice to think that no matter his profession etc, that he still gets what he deserves. It was also nice to see the power of social media in action helping to get something done.

Feel free to use our Bicycle Safety FB group, some there might also be able to help with something.

Someone might just know him.

I have already posted a link to The Hub there.

emmm do you know his profession? is he diplomatic security or something ( aren't they good for beating up cyclists ).

who is this guy ? i wanna know !