Lookout requested Blouberg area

Sportsworld.co.za

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact lopped liver, she also had an incident with the same guy

Sounds like this guy is a real piece of work !!

And what this tjop did was nursery school style bullying.

Anyone who does that to my wife will get a little worse than high school treatment from me.

What would you do if the shoe was on the other foot ?

I will guarantee you that you won't be sitting here on some moral high ground making random comments.

Much stuff in this world upsets me, but a man lifting his hand to a woman gets my blood boiling from the tip of my toes through to my fingers.

But I guess you are above all that.

So would you also say the the victim’s husband is all high and mighty for not rounding up a posse and teaching this oke a lesson? Is he above all that?

I can’t put myself in his shoes, so can’t tell you what I would do in this situation. Seems like we have lots of kangaroo court officials on the hub today, all macho behind their keyboards calling for blood, sodomy and justice. The really funnybizarre thing is that the tone, intent and style is almost IDENTICAL to the typical road-rage 'pissed off with cyclists' rant we see far too often these days in news24 comment sections and other fine parts of the interwebs.

But hey you okes are all main manne crimefighters, Robin Hood wiff a bakkie and a monkey wrench. I’m pretty sure you can go find some guilty criminals being let off the hook somewhere in your neighbourhood, go donner them as they walk out the police station charge office. I'm guessing you're all a bit more Friar Tuck away from the keyboard.

So would you also say the the victim’s husband is all high and mighty for not rounding up a posse and teaching this oke a lesson? Is he above all that?

I can’t put myself in his shoes, so can’t tell you what I would do in this situation. Seems like we have lots of kangaroo court officials on the hub today, all macho behind their keyboards calling for blood, sodomy and justice. The really funnybizarre thing is that the tone, intent and style is almost IDENTICAL to the typical road-rage 'pissed off with cyclists' rant we see far too often these days in news24 comment sections and other fine parts of the interwebs.

But hey you okes are all main manne crimefighters, Robin Hood wiff a bakkie and a monkey wrench. I’m pretty sure you can go find some guilty criminals being let off the hook somewhere in your neighbourhood, go donner them as they walk out the police station charge office. I'm guessing you're all a bit more Friar Tuck away from the keyboard.

YOU WOULD BE RIGHT IF YOU DECIDED TO GIVE THAT RESPONSE TO ANY OTHER HUBBER, BUT ON THIS ONE BUDDY YOU COME UP A BIT SHORT, ON NOT KNOWING WHO IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD

What are you smoking there in the flats, pink salami ?

Nobody called for mob justice, but all spoke out of their own accord, raising opinions and voicing their disgust.

I guess it's all good nowadays that a man can moer a woman and he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Sick and twisted if you ask me, are we becoming some airy fairy country where every single scumbag douche should get the soft treatment ?

Now wonder we are in the sate we are in.

And likening his behavior to those here who are appalled by what he did is a moot point.

He acted like a fool on his own accord and through his actions elicited these types of responses.

We didn't just stand up one morning and decided that Mr. Contractor needs a snot klap.

He brought it on to himself by acting the way he did.

But tell me where he will be kept for questioning so I can send some fresh donuts and milkshakes.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"

See what I did there, I guess not.

Yes I would like to meet this douche face to face in the schoolyard.

What are you smoking there in the flats, pink salami ?

Nobody called for mob justice, but all spoke out of their own accord, raising opinions and voicing their disgust.*

I guess it's all good nowadays that a man can moer a woman and he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Sick and twisted if you ask me, are we becoming some airy fairy country where every single scumbag douche should get the soft treatment ?

Now wonder we are in the sate we are in.

And likening his behavior to those here who are appalled by what he did is a moot point.**

He acted like a fool on his own accord and through his actions elicited these types of responses.

We didn't just stand up one morning and decided that Mr. Contractor needs a snot klap.

He brought it on to himself by acting the way he did.

But tell me where he will be kept for questioning so I can send some fresh donuts and milkshakes.

* I believe they did

** Go read what he actually wrote

I’m not defending the attacker in anyway. Crime pisses me off plenty.

I actually listened to the victim for 15 minutes on the radio this morning. The final thing she said (when asked by Keino) was that she was doing okay. She is a bit bruised up and rattled, but on a scale of 1-10 what she went through is nothing compared to what many in this country deal with everyday. She’s very impressed with the Table View SAPS and has faith in the system to see this through.

All this macho talk of physically beating the attacker is just that. T A L K. It’s actually going off topic. If you manne do actually go and find criminals and bliksem them like you say you do then that’s your vibe. I’m sure there are plenty of criminals in your area that you can go and bliksem till they need a straw.

If not then you’re just little men wasting our time with your juvenile let’s go beat the bully talk.

I actually listened to the victim for 15 minutes on the radio this morning. The final thing she said (when asked by Keino) was that she was doing okay. She is a bit bruised up and rattled, but on a scale of 1-10 what she went through is nothing compared to what many in this country deal with everyday. She’s very impressed with the Table View SAPS and has faith in the system to see this through.

All this macho talk of physically beating the attacker is just that. T A L K. It’s actually going off topic. If you manne do actually go and find criminals and bliksem them like you say you do then that’s your vibe. I’m sure there are plenty of criminals in your area that you can go and bliksem till they need a straw.

If not then you’re just little men wasting our time with your juvenile let’s go beat the bully talk.

Two guys breaking into my neighbours house a couple of weeks back, I chased them off. What should I have done? Reason with them? Offer them cake?

And just for the record I called the police, twice in fact, before jumping over the fence and they still haven't arrived. The police had a perfect opportunity to actually catch some scum actually in the act of actually committing an actual crime and they couldn't actually be bothered to actually turn up.

If I left it to the police my neighbour would be minus some electronic goods, cash converters would have new stock and two druggies would have had a fresh supply of tik. A win all round...

And you question why people propose violence?

For the record we were robbed in July last year and I found out where I could find at least one of the little snots involved, went to his Grassy Park flat and collected him. Handed him over to the cops (he wasn't best pleased) who kept him over the weekend and then he was released on bail never to be seen again. Why am I not shocked...

Some people don't just sit behind a keyboard.

Nobody wants to "beat up criminals"

We want to moer this particular scumbag.

I will list three reasons.

1. He seems to act like a pig all the time.

2. He assaulted a cyclist.

3. He assaulted a woman.

Where is the belief in that when you can weed out the small seeds you prevent the impending doom from an invasion .

I will say it again, we are in the state we are in because nobody ever stands up for their beliefs, rights and right to live.

We are being consumed by crime because our slapgat hug the trees and walk around with umbrellas all day long attitude is sending out the message "hey ,we are accepting it"

Two guys breaking into my neighbours house a couple of weeks back, I chased them off. What should I have done? Reason with them? Offer them cake?

I think in this day and age it's all bout love and equality.

So I reckon,let them take you to the ground,give them full guard , unzip and let him take the rest.

Seems to be a more acceptable hands on approach in the world of love today.

I think in this day and age it's all bout love and equality.

So I reckon,let them take you to the ground,give them full guard , unzip and let him take the rest.

Seems to be a more acceptable hands on approach in the world of love today.

In fairness I do make decent cake but it probably isn't good enough to keep them waiting the two weeks or so it has taken the police to bother coming around.

If you catch someone in the process of committing a crime and you take action against him to prevent the rime, that is fully within your rights - it's self-defence.

If you catch him afterwards and do something to him, you are committing a crime yourself. Difference that seems to elude many.

Had a similar experience coming from polka draai one morning. Forunately my sons were with me and we kicked the crap out of him then had him arrested. But nothing came of it in court.

If you catch someone in the process of committing a crime and you take action against him to prevent the rime, that is fully within your rights - it's self-defence.

If you catch him afterwards and do something to him, you are committing a crime yourself. Difference that seems to elude many.

No problem then as it appears that this woman beater is still committing the crime of being a world class D@@S.

Lekker, I read all the posts.

I don't see "mob justice" but again I won't concede as I am not too fond of the illegal liquor store and his hippie love :thumbup:

I got the nickname years ago for brewing kit beer at varsity. I hope you have similar issues with anyone on the 'craft beer' bandwagon without a licence these days. I'm guessing Wyatt Earp is an apt name since you are this big mucho oke who goes around 'sorting okes out' because the rule of law has been disregarded.

A charge of assault was laid at Tableview SAPS tuesday afternoon. Pretty sure it'll be in the news when he's brought in. If you can't make it then why don't you go moer a bliksem of similar standing in your own area? You probably won't because you talk a big game here. I think you're too smart to actually go and follow through with your idle threats in real life.