Litterbugs....should we name them?

Guest Smimby

Sadly litter seems to be a ever present part of life here.

I am sure that has happened to many of us where you take something out your pocket and other stuff comes out, but this guy did it on purpose.

And no I dont know him at all....

Number 84 is the litterbug and HE said to me....."it is ONLY foil"

then number 108 asked me what my F....ing problem is...

Lets keep posting pics here, then their friends can see them and maybe we can stop or at least reduce this behaviour

post-29158-0-01689600-1380090926_thumb.jpg

Boneheads. With attitudes like that you can be sure these 2 muppets have no qualms about dumping their KFC Fat Packs at the side of the road when they have eaten...

Over the years I have ridden horses, bikes and hiked around, its simply disgusting the amount of litter that one sees alongside the roads etc. We seem to have no shame about being scruffys here...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know those okes

peanut butter

and wyatt earp :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Best you get your coat.... :unsure:

JOHN RICHARDSIN

PAUL DUFFY

JASON BOSMAN

MIKE ROUX

JOHAN BLACK

PIET POMPIES

POINT BEING, GOT HIS NAME SO WHAT,????

PICK UP THE PAPER PEDAL YOUR $SS OFF BACK TO HIM SAY

EXCUSE ME YOU FILTHY RAT YOU CAN LIVE LIKE A PIG AT HOME BUT WE OUT HERE ARE TRYING TO APPRECIATE NATURE, AND WE NOT TRYING TO KILL WILDLIFE, AND PISS OFF LOCALS SO WE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THESE STUNNING TRACKS....AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS

good point! I wouldnt shove it up his ass though... dont know where he/she has been :eek:

I am sure that has happened to many of us where you take something out your pocket and other stuff comes out, but this guy did it on purpose.

Lets keep posting pics here, then their friends can see them and maybe we can stop or at least reduce this behaviour

My goodness. That Assos jersey is starting to peel open at the zip. He should not need to eat anything on route, he's got plenty of reserve energy stacked. And that front suspension seems very compressed. Maybe he should check the pressure he is running in that fork.

Best you get your coat.... :unsure:

i am already gone :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

just couldnt think of another hubber who had such a "positive" impact on the hub who left, ie, a second peanut butter so knowing how cool, calm, and collective earp is i went that way for safety :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

JOHN RICHARDSIN

PAUL DUFFY

JASON BOSMAN

MIKE ROUX

JOHAN BLACK

PIET POMPIES

POINT BEING, GOT HIS NAME SO WHAT,????

EXCUSE ME YOU FILTHY RAT YOU CAN LIVE LIKE A PIG AT HOME BUT WE OUT HERE ARE TRYING TO APPRECIATE NATURE, AND WE NOT TRYING TO KILL WILDLIFE, AND PISS OFF LOCALS SO WE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THESE STUNNING TRACKS....AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS

Did you see the size of those two?

I was still asking Mr litterbug if he is not proud of his country and the next moment he and his friend rode next to me and insults started flying....I rather slowed down as I though I was about to get slapped of my bike.

fooking 29er riders. typical.... :whistling:

Did you see the size of those two?

I was still asking Mr litterbug if he is not proud of his country and the next moment he and his friend rode next to me and insults started flying....I rather slowed down as I though I was about to get slapped of my bike.

you should have waited till the top of the climb, when the are gasping for air, THEN YOU GET BRAVE AND START CHIRPING.. if they start swinging run around the bikes pointing making fun of them

Ahh.... Nr 108. Him and his buddy who decided to push in through the group to get to the front as far as possible before the start of the race. Good to see him racing at the "sharp end" of the field (NOT) because he surely would've been further back had he not manage to do that.

Knob. End of.

Fat Middle aged men ruining the sport for the rest of us.

I wonder if he would see it as "only foil" if someone shoved it down his throat or up his arse.

And my F...ing problem would be the fact that his fat friend is littering. simple as that.

But I am sitting behind a keyboard and not in their faces, and this is all a bit late to bitch here. So I am not exactly solving the world peace issue here with my rant.

This type of situation is what spoiled races for me.

My goodness. That Assos jersey is starting to peel open at the zip. He should not need to eat anything on route, he's got plenty of reserve energy stacked. And that front suspension seems very compressed. Maybe he should check the pressure he is running in that fork.

The fork pressure is fine, no wonder he is dumping his rubbish, he is trying to lighten the load by getting rid of excess ballast.

I like that approach, pick it up, ride next to him and say...sorry I think you dropped something...watch how skaam they get