PING A[S]G and CWC - Do you accept my challenge?

rusty

Don't wait for the big hitters - they may not materialise...

A couple of us minnows have already got the balance growing.

Do your bit - its the right thong to do :-)

Reminds of a tv licence advert! :lol:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, lets try something different.

ASG and CWC.

You guys make a lot of money off of us hubbers.

I make a pledge.

For each Rand each of you give towards this cause, i will match.

For Example, if ASG gives R10k, CWC gives R10k,

I will personally give R20k.

Hows that for a challenge ASG and CWC?

Time to share the love you two....

Hi Wayne

As you may or may not be aware, ASG has since its inception been a huge sponsor of cycling in SA. We sponsor approximately 2500 athletes every year in some way. We are also involved in charity and cycling development. Our sponsorship budget for the year has unfortunately already been utilized but we are willing to donate 10% of all our HUB sales for the period 4 Oct – 18 Oct to his cause on the premise that you will match our contribution on a rand for rand basis as per your challenge posted yesterday at 19:11

Do you accept the challenge?

Hi Wayne

As you may or may not be aware, ASG has since its inception been a huge sponsor of cycling in SA. We sponsor approximately 2500 athletes every year in some way. We are also involved in charity and cycling development. Our sponsorship budget for the year has unfortunately already been utilized but we are willing to donate 10% of all our HUB sales for the period 4 Oct – 18 Oct to his cause on the premise that you will match our contribution on a rand for rand basis as per your challenge posted yesterday at 19:11

GAME ON, I WOULD VENTURE TO SAY.

Hi Wayne

Thank you ASG for the reply

Edited by flat29

Hi Wayne

Hi Wayne

WHY COME AT WAYNE FROM THAT ANGLE, HE DONE THIS TO TRY HELP A HUBBER??

I do not think anything is wrong. That is exactly what he requested .

Agreed...

Wayne says: "I will put R7500 on the table if you will"

ASG says: " I will put R7500 on the table if you will drum up R75000 in free publicity for me over the next 14 days"

...I say if CWC puts cold hard cash on the table, with no conditions attached, I will always buy from CWC before ASG.

I do not think anything is wrong. That is exactly what he requested .

NO he requested for them to help get the figure down so we as hubbers can contribute together to help, there was a figure set,, are you for real?? wayne is a single guy trying to help a cyclist now a company want him to match there sales????

LETS SAY I OWN A COMPANY THAT TURNS 150 MILLION A YEAR IS IT THEN FAIR FOR ME TO SAY(ASG) THEY MUST MATCH MY SALES????? ITS NOT A MEASURING CONTEST

Edited by dipslick

Agreed...

Wayne says: "I will put R7500 on the table if you will"

ASG says: " I will put R7500 on the table if you will drum up R75000 in free publicity for me over the next 14 days"

...I say if CWC puts cold hard cash on the table, with no conditions attached, I will always buy from CWC before ASG.

That having been said, Its nice to see the shops attempting to come to the party.

Edited by eeeek

Hmmm.

OK.

ASG, thank you for considering my challenge.

But i feel you have misunderstood the point of all of this.

My intention with this challenge is to challenge YOU to do something good here in the visible HUB domain simply for the sake of doing good. Not to see what you can get out of it.

I have had a chat with DIPSLICK and we have come to an agreement.

We (hubbers) will pay to send these boys.

According to the PM from Rusty, he needs R15k for BOTH of these boys to follow there dreams.

Some hubbers have already donated - Dipslick and i will personally pay the balance.

Jean Smith and Jeanne Nel...pack your bags. You are going.

We are willing to donate 10% of all our HUB sales for the period 4 Oct – 18 Oct to his cause on the premise that you will match our contribution on a rand for rand basis as per your challenge posted yesterday at 19:11

Valid point about sponsorship budget being depleted, but if i understand you correctly, Hubbers now have to buy from you and then 10% will be donated?

Most Hubbers will then rather just dont 100% straight to the fund.

Valid point about sponsorship budget being depleted, but if i understand you correctly, Hubbers now have to buy from you and then 10% will be donated?

Most Hubbers will then rather just dont 100% straight to the fund.

its not about making more money its about helping a cyclist