The Empire Strikes Back: Specialized Sues A Bike Shop Over Name

Bad Girl

Anyone still boycotting Woolworths for not employing whites? <remember that?!>

I was already boycotting them for the Frankies thing, so I guess I'll just extend my boycott period...

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that got the dutchies worked up,,the multichoice shares :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by dipslick

Just a little side thought, what about all the funding that was being raised for his legal defence? The way I understood it was working is that it all went straight through to him as it came in and not that they would wait until the 150000 dollars had been raised.

Whaaaaat ??? you gotta be kidding ? that's it I'm now boycotting Woolies :whistling:

SO WHATS THE STORY ARE WE BUYING SPAZ. PRODUCT OR NOT

Oh, ****, I have a problem.

I am in the process of sifting through my wardrobe and selling things I haven't really ridden in the past year. Among them are two S-Works 26ers. One a M5 Alu HT with XT and American Classic wheels and the other a carbon Epic, with a mixture of XTR and XX.

I suppose I'll have to burn them instead.......

I am in the process of sifting through my wardrobe and selling things I haven't really ridden in the past year. Among them are two S-Works 26ers. One a M5 Alu HT with XT and American Classic wheels and the other a carbon Epic, with a mixture of XTR and XX.

Don't worry. I'll save you the effort. I will collect and burn them on your behalf... :ph34r:

Specialized had every right to protect themselves. Their method was completely wrong though.

Cafe Roubaix rightly felt aggrieved, but wether consciously or unconciously, they were not entirely without blame either.

What happened is nothing most us have gone through, unless we're all so infallible somehow?

Sinyard and Dan have made up and put it out there. That pretty much makes anyone's else's vitriol irrelevant, no matter which of the two partys it's aimed at, and ironically just as much a bullying mindset.

That only thing that's relevant is going for a ride.

You could always donate them to the less fortunate, like someone that rides a Makro special :ph34r:

You could always donate them to the less fortunate, like someone that rides a Makro special :ph34r:

Would that be referring to you Caerus ? :ph34r:

Seriously, I have already done so with my wife and daughters' Mongooses Mongeese Mongi. Hell, my wife's Mongoose, my elder daughter's Mongoose and my younger daughter's Mongoose which I donated to deserving cyclists.

I also gave away a set of wheels, disk brakes, an assortment of bars, seat posts and saddles, tires and other bits and pieces to the Hub's resident bike builder for the less privileged.

Specialized had every right to protect themselves. Their method was completely wrong though.

How so? On both points?