Notice to hubbers

silverbird

Notice to hubbers: I recently bought an XT Crank from a lady who's profile name is "love2cycle!" which was advertised as "new". I received it today and found that there is serious damage to the thread on left crank arm. 4 of the teeth on the big blade are also damaged. None of this was mentioned during the sale. So, beware when buying from "love2cycle!".

Popcorn anyone?

Yes please.

Salt & vinegar flavour please.

Sorry to hear, silver bird.

Have you rated this user on the HubSA Trader rating system?

Have you confronted the seller?

Hope so.

Yes please.

Salt & vinegar flavour please.

Sorry to hear, silver bird.

Have you rated this user on the HubSA Trader rating system?

Have you confronted the seller?

Hope so.

He put out a warning. I would have done the same if i recieved something not as advertised. take your popcorn comments and shove it

Edited by no calves

The hub has become a tough place. Whatever you post, somebody will flame you !!!

Big up on warning us hubbers.

He put out a warning. I would have done the same if i recieved something not as advertised. take your popcorn comments and shove it wiseass

Dale wasnt the one that started the popcorn talk.

Read first then type.

He put out a warning. I would have done the same if i recieved something not as advertised. take your popcorn comments and shove it wiseass

You write as if you did NOT read the rest of the post, no calves.

Why name-calling and getting personal? (Rhetorical)

I extended empathy with "sorry", then...

My questions alluded to:

How the seller dealt with the buyer's concern / confrontation is very relevant to the reputation of the seller, which is now at stake, and

As well as using the rating system to alert other users - another way of warning (the part you're concerned with).

Edited by ' Dale

simple-just ask for a refund.

simple ask for a refund. IMO not simple at all. Something was advertised. The OP paid money for it as new. It arrived as a used and damaged item. We try to do honest business here, this is not honest business. The seller should be banned. In anycase probably a one post wonder.

Edited by Vetseun

when you buy something while mommy is not watching don't blame it on the hub. This is Africa . Do your research before you buy. I don't agree with what happened but when you buy it's a choice you make. Remember dont talk to strangers

Edited by berry

He has been here longer to know better

Hence, me not derailing the thread by posting sensibly for 80 % of that post.

With some humour at the start.

Eish! Selective reading, I reckon.

I reported your name-calling. It's uncool.

Edited by ' Dale

OMG

I haven't been on for some time, but now I just want to leave again. Like days of our lives here guys. **** man, its the end of the year! Lighten up.

Someone sold shyte, someone feels conned, end of story.

And yes, if you sell something as new, and its not, you deserve a public flogging.

Hence, me not derailing the thread by posting sensibly for 80 % of that post.

With some humour at the start.

Eish! Selective reading, I reckon.

I reported your name-calling. It's uncool.

Go for it! Ill man up n take the beating

The OP was doing US a favour in warning us! you would also be upset iff you buy a Dale only to find it not the way it was described of the way it looked in the photos. You would also go out and warn fellow hubbers about the seller..

Why have a brain fart then and jump on the popcorn wagon? us Senior( date joined) hubbers knows better man!

Go for it! Ill man up n take the beating

The OP was doing US a favour in warning us! you would also be upset iff you buy a Dale only to find it not the way it was described of the way it looked in the photos. You would also go out and warn fellow hubbers about the seller..

Why have a brain fart then and jump on the popcorn wagon? us Senior( date joined) hubbers knows better man!

Then be an example of your 'Senior' status and avoid name-calling.

I thoroughly addressed the issue raised by the OP at hand with my post.

Want some popcorn?

I'm off to watch a movie.

Edited by ' Dale