CAJEES Princess Crossing rip off

AndrewVanZyl

Took my fiances Scott and my Diamondback to have a minor service on 18 Dec 2013 (Slip 107505).

When I went to collect the bikes today 20 Dec 2013, the Scott was still dirty. Rahaan said "Come back in the new year and I will have the bike washed". I asked him why it hadn't been washed and obviously not serviced. To this he said "ag sorry man...so many bikes".

It was evident that both bikes hadn't been serviced at all. How does one service and set up without first cleaning the parts? Also, the chain hadn't been replaced on my bike as requested on the job card.

Cajees were quite willing to charge R300 per bike for this.

When I complained further Rahaan got aggro. Serious change of attitude needed my friend. Your attitude towards customer service really sucks. People with this crap attitude shouldn't be in business.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go. Another Cajees horror story.

I think you only have to learn that lesson once...me personally, have been there, have never bought anything. Although they have alot of things, I want nothing, nevermind the mechanic's time

I think you only have to learn that lesson once...me personally, have been there, have never bought anything. Although they have alot of things, I want nothing, nevermind the mechanic's time

Skillzzz shops there :ph34r:

Here we go. Another Cajees horror story.

When one goes to Cajees you walk in with a "take no prisoners" attitude while blah,blah,blah,blahing more than the shop assistant.....and sharpen up your negotiating skills (....eish man, for you special price.)

Cajees aint a bad shop to go to! Just stick to a few rules! The guys their are salesman and not cyclists! Don't use their workshop! But when you want something and you know what you want! Go their and youl get the best price! Just say cwc has it at Xyz price and see how quik the price drops!